LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Ahem...[in my best Gomer Pyle voice] Well goolly gee willickers Sgt. Carter that woodn't suck so bad wood it? Thar's an ocean full o' fish and nuf beer on the island to last a month or more. Then dare's the whole empty lineup without those pesky VB'ers around. I'll volunteer to stay if ya'd like
    Yeah wouldn't bother me either but I bet it would bother Boston who the comment was directed to Pvt Pyle.

One small bit of advice SlayerOfWaves...up north its considered to be perfectly acceptable to talk smack to a complete stranger, in fact, it's a bit of a rite of passage one must pass before they reach the "bro" stage. It also takes about 20mins for any fight to actually break out, as several things have to be determined, as in "do you know who I am", "who do you think you are", etc. etc...

Down here it is considered low, white-trash, redneck behavior to talk smack to a complete stranger. (In person of course...all bets are off on the net and esp. this forum...). And fights happen MUCH more quickly, sometimes you will get punched before you've even finished the first sentence.

If you don't believe me, when you get to the OBX just go find any drunken fisherman from Wanchese. Sometimes "hello" is all it takes.

Images
    This is the south. Again like I've pointed out in other threads before ie the jimmy Vegas issue, the south is filth. Pure un adulterated filth.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Welcome to the south city boy.
    Carter aren't you the big wig who sells insurance? That's would make you a city boy presumably. Oh I should mention the south is pretty good for wood grill buffet. That's it. And maybe slavery. But that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    One small bit of advice SlayerOfWaves...up north its considered to be perfectly acceptable to talk smack to a complete stranger, in fact, it's a bit of a rite of passage one must pass before they reach the "bro" stage. It also takes about 20mins for any fight to actually break out, as several things have to be determined, as in "do you know who I am", "who do you think you are", etc. etc...

Down here it is considered low, white-trash, redneck behavior to talk smack to a complete stranger. (In person of course...all bets are off on the net and esp. this forum...). And fights happen MUCH more quickly, sometimes you will get punched before you've even finished the first sentence.

If you don't believe me, when you get to the OBX just go find any drunken fisherman from Wanchese. Sometimes "hello" is all it takes.
    It is a chill vibe down here so far. Especially cool since most of VA Beach and the French Canadian surfers are gone. Everybody is cool up and down the OBX. Hate Jennette's pier. Too crowded with tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah wouldn't bother me either but I bet it would bother Boston who the comment was directed to Pvt Pyle.
    Thanks for the knowledge there Bohdi.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Carter aren't you the big wig who sells insurance? That's would make you a city boy presumably. Oh I should mention the south is pretty good for wood grill buffet. That's it. And maybe slavery. But that's all.
    Were we not done last month? I thought we both left well enough alone but hey I got the next three days off since I am such a big wig and get many weeks of vacation so lets have some fun dipsh!t:

Yeah I live just outside a "southern city" (in Wake Co.) except Boston has more than 250,000 more people than Raleigh and about a billion more buildings and structures and is a concrete jungle by comparison. And you talking about wood, is that all you have on your mind? Maybe you should come down here and like tolkein said spew some of your sh!t, then see how quick you catch a beat down. Maybe Jimmy Vegas will join in and go ghetto style on you. Oh and please bring your latest wooden dildo you built with you so we can ram it up your ***ot @ss. Please shut up and go back to strokin Roy's dong and playing with your wood.

Images
    Wow it sounds like a civil war is about the break out here! I'm all in- cause I know for sure that the north will always win... Cause I mean seriously- south jersey is pretty much 'the south' - so I mean we got it under control... Plus we got better waves here in jersey... Anyways... Why even argue about it? It's basically a fact

Anyways- welcome aboard new guy... Don't mind the guys on this forum... Everyone is kinda a reck and you can't really trust what they say, except for PB&J. So don't sweat it!

Images
    Spelling error: reck=wreck
    Come on guys- could you please spell check my posts??

Quote Originally Posted by WaveSlayer View Post
    Hate Jennette's pier. Too crowded with tourists.
    Says the guy who's been here a few weeks or so. Did you get one of these too?
    whthm2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WaveSlayer View Post
    Thanks for the knowledge there Bohdi.
    That's Bodhizafa too you Johnny Utah!