LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Is it wrong that sometimes I hope to see PJB chime in? Sometimes just funny as hell to see where he goes with things.

side question, how many points till a banning?

PJB IM looking for you to answer this

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Is it wrong that sometimes I hope to see PJB chime in? Sometimes just funny as hell to see where he goes with things.
    Of course not, thats what we all hope for, I think...it's like waiting for santa on christmas, but PJB actually exists.

Don't know, I got one for telling someone to get lost. LOL I read some of the other stuff on here and think, how in the hell are they still allowed here.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Of course not, thats what we all hope for, I think...it's like waiting for santa on christmas, but PJB actually exists.
    Seldom, it's funny, because I will be going through a thread and as soon as I see his name, i'm, like, oh, here we go!

I guess they have corpo sponsors to beholden to

Money talks and free speech walks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Seldom, it's funny, because I will be going through a thread and as soon as I see his name, i'm, like, oh, here we go!
    Love it dude...I was away for the weekend and when I got back to a computer sunday I checked in and I mean I was literally "laughing out loud"...who needs tv? PJB's hilarious and in touch with the collective mind of riding waves, but all youse guys crack me up too, funny bunch

Quote Originally Posted by WaveSlayer View Post
    You kooks have dropped in on my thread.
    What do you get when you put a Boston boy in a lineup of Cape Hatteras locals? Beans n weenies. Bud-a-bing!

There once was a fellow from Beantown
    He moved his act to the Cape
    After saying "Hello"
    And "I really like the show"
    He was treated to a long butt rape!

Welcome Bro!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Chuck's steeze....

(btw I've been listening to Shadowy Men for a long, long, long time.... Time to dim the lights and chill the ham)

Dude I'm not a Canadian. Im in southern maine. I practically live in Massachusetts and New Hampshire anyway. Northern Maine is terrible tho. Lots of meth. Lots of section 9 housing and welfare. Not cool stuff. Erock I can build timber frame homes in fact that's what i did today. That's legit right ? But when I get back the shop I'll be putting the vent in my Roy board

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Dude I'm not a Canadian. Im in southern maine. I practically live in Massachusetts and New Hampshire anyway. Northern Maine is terrible tho. Lots of meth. Lots of section 9 housing and welfare. Not cool stuff. Erock I can build timber frame homes in fact that's what i did today. That's legit right ? But when I get back the shop I'll be putting the vent in my Roy board
    What the **** is the difference you mine as well be Canadian . you are now the honorary Canadian of the forum go shape a board that looks like a moose dik.