Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a message board. I just can't stop watching and laughing. My wife doesn't believe it's real, says it has to be a joke. I have a hard time believing it myself.

Thank you, that made my evening...pure comedy gold.

Images
    I keep wanting to post but this thread is too dang long. I keep stopping before I get to the end. Its getting a little creepy with the sonic ear slaps. Guess thats how they roll up north. I don't think I've ever seen a video response to a post. Yankee you should feel honored.

Images
    Gaff that was awesome. Watched it twice.

NONE of you ever thought I of all people would reach a point of speechlessness. Heck, my capability of verbal output is fairly unprecedented in magnitude. Yet, I am speechless at the film clips and accompanying posts. I'm not even mad. It's amazing.

Gotta figure out which state's breaks to charge today. I'll try and revisit this once it's not near as mind-blowing. Wow. The Interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    NONE of you ever thought I of all people would reach a point of speechlessness. Heck, my capability of verbal output is fairly unprecedented in magnitude. Yet, I am speechless at the film clips and accompanying posts. I'm not even mad. It's amazing.

Gotta figure out which state's breaks to charge today. I'll try and revisit this once it's not near as mind-blowing. Wow. The Interwebs.
    Yeah, I can't even begin to break it down. It's just so epic, I don't know where to begin and would end up with a post that makes War and Peace look like a novella.

I had to watch it again this morning just to make sure I didn't dream it. I'm going to watch it every morning so I can start off with a laugh. I've gotta go share this with some peeps who are actual martial artists, everyone needs a good laugh. This could go viral before you know it.

Mr. Shoe, please don't stop...

Wow this guy really is legit. Apparently Dana White saw his vid and yanked Junior from the card. Looks like he's getting a title shot next weekend.

shoe.jpg

Here is a vid from when Charlie was just a little tike doing some sweet bon sai karate moves cause he's a little better than everyone else!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Here is a vid from when Charlie was just a little tike doing some sweet bon sai karate moves cause he's a little better than everyone else!
    Carter South Park is good stuff. Keep it coming !! image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Wow this guy really is legit. Apparently Dana White saw his vid and yanked Junior from the card. Looks like he's getting a title shot next weekend.

shoe.jpg
    Bahahahahaha! That is quality right there.