LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Here is a vid from when Charlie was just a little tike doing some sweet bon sai karate moves cause he's a little better than everyone else!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Here is a vid from when Charlie was just a little tike doing some sweet bon sai karate moves cause he's a little better than everyone else!
    Carter South Park is good stuff. Keep it coming !! image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Wow this guy really is legit. Apparently Dana White saw his vid and yanked Junior from the card. Looks like he's getting a title shot next weekend.

Attachment 9045
    Bahahahahaha! That is quality right there.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Ya know what? I want to apologize. You're a dead horse CT and you're beat the F up. I don't think anything I've said has any possibility of helping you as a person and was probably more like pouring gas on a fire.

Let me tell you one thing... I got gas.

You got me riled up with the low blows about the South. I understand you've never left your basement so you probably don't know that we're not like you've imagined us. With that being said, I've dealt a fair share of low blows too, that in the grand scheme of things, might have been fun, may have made people eat popcorn and might have hurt your feelings so I'm sorry. There has been a lot of low hanging fruit around these parts lately, sometime you gotta get when the getting's good.

I've come to realize that I have nothing to gain from belittling you so again I apologize. When you cool down maybe we can talk about your next build and how you're going to go about it. Until then, cut your losses. Catch a wave and look for a way to interject some peace and knowledge into the world.

You know Clemson I am a bit beat up. I've been smashed apart quite frankly. But hey it's still funny.

I'll have everyone know that this all started back when Yankee defiled my GangBuster construction thread. I'm only now starting to feel better about it all. But the SI community has smashed me pretty hard in the process. https://vine.co/v/hH6B6mPOwbV/embed

Here's just one more for Yankee. Since I made three for him. And ps I hyperextended my wrist at some point during the beatings last night so Yankee hasn't had the only damages however his spleen is surely ruptured along with with his ear drums.

The attention is what you seek, chucka-porka-pigga. That's what this has been about the whole way. You ascribe to the maxim, 'Any publicity is good publicity.'

You're the guy in the bar who's loud & obnoxious. Who talks about how you can disarm a hood armed with an AK with one chucka-porka-pigga custom earclap or whatever the eff those efftard moves where you're clubbing latex mannequins are called. You're the chunky goalie who thinks he's the foundation stone of the squad.

So....you beat up latex dummies in barns & post vid of same. WTF? And the look? As has been said by MIS-13, porky pig all the way, whoa. Speaking of your latex dummies held prisoner in your barn .....another whoa....and is that your 'smoke shadow' latex dummy of which you brag? BTW.....what's up with the latex dummies you filmed which your dog has apparently been trained to butt rape.

(And since dogs don't do anything without hundreds of hours of reps & training....perhaps it was 'smoke shadow porka-pigga woman' who took the brunt of that arse rape canine training. Another whoa.)

No one gives a whit about gnome wanna-be constructions. chucka-porky-pig, you've been unpleasant to everyone you've encountered on this Forum. Your life as you've put it on video bears a resemblance to, well, no life at all.

...you claim to be a lax goalie.....I played lacrosse, middie for a D1 program at a well-known university in upstate NY, and than I played box.....goalies were almost always fat, narcissistic efftards who thought they could play every position better than anyone else; ergo, they deserved torture, and so that's what we would give them: fire shots off their legs just to see them gimp in tight little circles, cussing, then we'd shoot & score at will.

Being impressed with oneself, chucka-porka-pigga, ah, it's boring, mostly. People who are this way, chucka-porka-pigga end up with an arsehat that fits perfectly.

Thou art, and thous hast been labeled, by better minds than mine: Thunderc*nt.
    (props to BrewMan for description! props to Gaff for the vid that perfectly pegs chucka-porka-pigga!)
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 13, 2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: contrails of Maine pork

I've given all this a whole 24+ hours to distill in my frontal lobe. Yet, these video clips on whatever spyware this "vine" gadget thing is keep diverting to my animal brain for lack of any coherent foundation to be found in said motion pictures. Again, I'm not even mad. I'm amazed. I may even retire these films in the "holy schitt" category, too profound (or prolapsed) to even attempt to understand.

Things I am capable of comprehending from this incomprehensible thread that should, in every way, be immortalized into SI lore:

- They don't use sheetrock or paneling in Maine (NZ)
    - If you save by buying Fruit of the Loom tees, shorts, and scullies, you'll have enough dough to trade up and fill your one-room timber house with weights, hula hoops, and prosthetic torsos
    - rcarter is faithfully taking his anti-psychotics, and it is WORKING (i.e. no more manic/hypo benders, just softer, mixed episodes of milder, manageable rapid cycling)
    - rcarter should share his script with the autobiographical filmmaker in this thread after seeing the Columbine in his eyes
    - MadAtom should get LoJack for himself and all of his family members being a Maine resident in proximity to a federal person of interest
    - Some of the greatest literary works of our lifetime have unassuming one-word titles
    - sandblasters needs to seriously make a regular habit of escalating threads early on
    - If a living, breathing dummy assaults and batters a rubber dummy when using a limp wrist, it will hyperextend
    - The BMI is no longer completely invalid for athletic frames and highly accusatory for modestly obese frames; it is now very liberal to the point of considering portly folk to be in the "normal range"
    - Beefs on SI were once settled at a weight bench, by meeting at one's break or fighting in the trough of a peak; now they are settled on the lacrosse diamond/pitch
    - Uppercuts and body shots, when not delivered as the product of proper hip rotation and instead are thrown with shoulder and arm strength truly do appear to be entirely unskilled movements
    - Sumo head slaps will soon be all the rage in the UFC cage and it is rumored that Commissioner Goodell is again legalizing the move in the NFL after seeing how effective it is when used by former Division 31 NCAA "athletes"
    - We now know who's in charge of slapping the meat until it's good and tender at Clemmy's harvest meal in November
    - Dogs really are Man's Best Friend and will always have your back when you're sucker punching an armless, defenseless figure
    - Vining yourself three times in the same night is commonly known as a Bangor Hat Trick
    - Inebriation hurts your spelling when you post on forums and your joints when you *****slap a fake person
    - If you promise to funnel them a steady supply of Bud Heavy, your backwoods buddies will promise to hang around and watch off-camera while you drown yourself in the fame of becoming America's Next Top Waddle
    - You better be laying up with a down to earth wahine with an excellent sense of humor when you're viewing SIvines: NZ Edition on endless replay at 3am and you wake her up with your uncontrollable laughter
    - RoyCharles should be granted diplomatic immunity from any further persecution both by plea of harmless insanity as well as authoring what historians will one day call the greatest visual media that SI has ever seen
    - "Vines or it didn't happen."

sad to see how ignorant some still are. aloha to those non-ego driven jerks. if you love surfing do it. anywhere you go there will be a guy in line up looking to pick a fight because he wife isn't satisfied with his performance and seeks satisfaction elsewhere. go surfing regardless of that guy, and even give him a friendly "hello"... maybe one day he'll get it..

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I've given all this a whole 24+ hours to distill in my frontal lobe. Yet, these video clips on whatever spyware this "vine" gadget thing is keep diverting to my animal brain for lack of any coherent foundation to be found in said motion pictures. Again, I'm not even mad. I'm amazed. I may even retire these films in the "holy schitt" category, too profound (or prolapsed) to even attempt to understand.

Things I am capable of comprehending from this incomprehensible thread that should, in every way, be immortalized into SI lore:

- They don't use sheetrock or paneling in Maine (NZ)
    - If you save by buying Fruit of the Loom tees, shorts, and scullies, you'll have enough dough to trade up and fill your one-room timber house with weights, hula hoops, and prosthetic torsos
    - rcarter is faithfully taking his anti-psychotics, and it is WORKING (i.e. no more manic/hypo benders, just softer, mixed episodes of milder, manageable rapid cycling)
    - rcarter should share his script with the autobiographical filmmaker in this thread after seeing the Columbine in his eyes
    - MadAtom should get LoJack for himself and all of his family members being a Maine resident in proximity to a federal person of interest
    - Some of the greatest literary works of our lifetime have unassuming one-word titles
    - sandblasters needs to seriously make a regular habit of escalating threads early on
    - If a living, breathing dummy assaults and batters a rubber dummy when using a limp wrist, it will hyperextend
    - The BMI is no longer completely invalid for athletic frames and highly accusatory for modestly obese frames; it is now very liberal to the point of considering portly folk to be in the "normal range"
    - Beefs on SI were once settled at a weight bench, by meeting at one's break or fighting in the trough of a peak; now they are settled on the lacrosse diamond/pitch
    - Uppercuts and body shots, when not delivered as the product of proper hip rotation and instead are thrown with shoulder and arm strength truly do appear to be entirely unskilled movements
    - Sumo head slaps will soon be all the rage in the UFC cage and it is rumored that Commissioner Goodell is again legalizing the move in the NFL after seeing how effective it is when used by former Division 31 NCAA "athletes"
    - We now know who's in charge of slapping the meat until it's good and tender at Clemmy's harvest meal in November
    - Dogs really are Man's Best Friend and will always have your back when you're sucker punching an armless, defenseless figure
    - Vining yourself three times in the same night is commonly known as a Bangor Hat Trick
    - Inebriation hurts your spelling when you post on forums and your joints when you *****slap a fake person
    - If you promise to funnel them a steady supply of Bud Heavy, your backwoods buddies will promise to hang around and watch off-camera while you drown yourself in the fame of becoming America's Next Top Waddle
    - You better be laying up with a down to earth wahine with an excellent sense of humor when you're viewing SIvines: NZ Edition on endless replay at 3am and you wake her up with your uncontrollable laughter
    - RoyCharles should be granted diplomatic immunity from any further persecution both by plea of harmless insanity as well as authoring what historians will one day call the greatest visual media that SI has ever seen
    - "Vines or it didn't happen."

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen you produce Emass. Cheers!

And yeah.... That is a phvckton of hula-hoops right there!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Wow. While I've been absent to chart the escalating hostility in this thread, Just checked in for my morning dose of SI and came upon this. Using the parlance of our times, I'm 'lmfao'. Boys, I know it's choppy with a lot of drift, but isn't there some swell in the water? Chuck there's been some serious drift the past couple days save some shoulder energy dude!

240 for 8 on the bench isn't bad...but Chuck, don't go advertising that 320 squat dude, at your siaze, should be 450 easy. Please don't use the sonic ear clap on me for saying that.