LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    So it's proven that Clemson is a real man now I want to see Yankee
    Eh....?! Dang, chucka-boo-boo now you want to see my manhood. Dood....doood.....stop smoking those gnome board shavings, you're coming all undone.
    BTW, why are you posting all those pics of yourself? Wait. Wait. Don't answer that! Because it appears that you've mistaken the SI Forum for eHarmony or Match.com. Whoa, boo-boo, whoa...

You keep calling people's mugs ugly but to tell the truth, sparky, yours looks like you rammed your face in a baboon's tailpipe. Oh, wait....that's a beard you have on.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 9, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    go shape a board that looks like a moose dik.
    ^^^ Moose dik FTW!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Eh....?! Dang, chucka-boo-boo now you want to see my manhood. Dood....doood.....stop smoking those gnome board shavings, you're coming all undone.
    BTW, why are you posting all those pics of yourself? Wait. Wait. Don't answer that! Because it appears that you've mistaken the SI Forum for eHarmony or Match.com. Whoa, boo-boo, whoa...

You keep calling people's mugs ugly but to tell the truth, sparky, yours looks like you rammed your face in a baboon's tailpipe.

Oh, wait....that's a beard you have on.
    Excuse me for having a beard yank. I suppose you also think it's unusual for a man to have hair on his nut sack too huh ? You keep sitting there with your sunken in and hairless chest ok.

Images
    You keep sitting there with your sunken in and hairless chest ok.
    Whoa...that sounds like a call for a BENCH OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Whoa...that sounds like a call for a BENCH OFF.
    Absolutely! Chucka-boo-boo, sail your chunk of kindling down south. Start out on your voyage now, and when you get here next July, holla. And you can wear your beard, just stop tormenting that innocent baboon.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 9, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

Images
    Absolutely! Chucka-boo-boo holla. .
    That nick name sounds terribly gay. And holla ?? I don't get it isn't that a west coats thing or wait you must be the southern states gangster type who wears chains and stuff. I bet you even have a trucker hat with Rhine stone embedded into it so you can show your steezy cool surfer bro self.
    Yank I bet your like this kid I knew in college. Has this terrible cavity in his chest. Could lay on the floor and pour an entire beer into his bowl chest and girls would then proceed to drink from the cavity.

I suppose you think it's unusual for a man to have hair on his nut sack huh ?
    Chucka-boo-boo, again you fixate on your genitalia...and again with the homosexual-homophobic stuff....your inner confusion is on public display.....dude, this is a Surfing Forum. Not a butt-surfing forum.

That poor kid who started this thread, only to have you hijack it; his parents probably pulled the plug on his computer thanks to you, chucka-boo-boo.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    ^^^ Moose dik FTW!!!!
    classic Forum Platinum

Images
    That poor kid who started this thread, only to have you hijack it; his parents probably pulled the plug on his computer thanks to you, chucka-boo-boo.
    This has been great...laughing at the thought of that, that poor kid was just trying to say hello.

every time I see the words chuck a boo boo I cant help but laugh, this thread is going places, that place is circles round the drain, but its a good ride