LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Look you little whinny wannabe Roy baby gnome looking b!tch, you are the one who came at me in this thread, now you take over the OP's thread by posting another pic of your wooden dildo since your own thread on it is now on the second page? Keep the butt cut hairdo and continue growing the mountain man beard so it will tickle Roy's thighs while you lick his balls. And what the hell is a smoke show woman? New lingo you kiddies use for needing smoke to hide how ugly a woman is?
    This is HOF material.

During future flat spells, the 'Hello' thread shall be resurrected.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 9, 2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: wooden contrails ...

Images
    I like that rule...and wow, I missed that one rcarter, pure unfiltered vitriole.

Love how this thread has been either everyone's stress ball or venue for celebration of the return to swell. For rcarter, it's his padded room. Keep it rolling!!

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    What do you get when you put a Boston boy in a lineup of Cape Hatteras locals? Beans n weenies. Bud-a-bing!

There once was a fellow from Beantown
    He moved his act to the Cape
    After saying "Hello"
    And "I really like the show"
    He was treated to a long butt rape!

Welcome Bro!
    "WTF!?" - a gift haiku

I just said hello
    Who the fuk is this guy Roy?
    Guy made a moose dik

Quote Originally Posted by WaveSlayer View Post
    "WTF!?" - a gift haiku

I just said hello
    Guy made a moose dik
    Just when y'all thought the thread was running low on content, comes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WaveSlayer View Post
    "WTF!?" - a gift haiku

I just said hello
    Guy made a moose dik

Roy's a wooden board maker from New Zealand who shapes primarily using paulownia wood. His boards are often of a torsion box construction, have a planing hull, a displacement tail, are very long and are usually priced in the $US500K+ range, although it is not publicly known if he has ever sold any at his asking price. Roy is known for his bright orange wetsuits, white gath helmet, and his acerbic online personality (people who have met Roy in person say he's a pretty nice guy). Roy sparked an internet war when he publicly told William Riedel aka Stretch that his (Roy's) boards would outperform Stretch's boards at Mavs on the erBB. Roy's boards have yet to be ridden at Mav's while Stretch's and Bob Pearson's (Pearson Arrow) are still pretty much the preferred equipment by the locs.

This was after he had started another online flame war with Malcolm Campbell (Campbell Bros Bonzers) and famed, San Diego, board-shaper Bill Thrailkill over surfboard design on the Swaylock's forum. This culminated in Roy sending a board on a World Tour of sorts. It was known as the Future Primative aka Pipeline Challenge board. It was given mixed reviews by Neal Mikaye (aka Sponge who rode at Chun's or Laniakea's, I can't remember which), Randy Rarick who rode it at Sunset in 2-3' (HI) and Garret McNamara, who was the only person to ride it at Pipeline (3-4' HI, he had special pair of pink trunks with lightning bolts made just for the ride, truth). The board eventually made its way to Northern California where it met its demise in OH+ waves at Ocean Beach, CA.

Roy has a following amongst the wooden board community for his unique designs and sells board building kits based on them.

I have written something along the lines of, despite Roy's obvious mastery of the craft of surfboard building, he will go down in history as surfing's greatest kook due to his difficulties in playing nice with others and the fact that he has pissed off a great many of the movers and shakers of the surfing community, which has a long memory and no capacity for forgiveness.

Personally, I dig Roy's style, but I feel he only hears what he wants to.

Oh yeah, and he got into it with Surfcat. Don't get into it with Surfcat, leave Surfcat be or if you must disturb him, show him obsequiousness as the man is a legend.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Oct 10, 2013 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Riedel not Recht, math on the brain today

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    yeah bro, we'll ****ing haze you so hard on this website that you'll wish you never found this website in the first place. i'll send you a bunch of angry emoticons, a bunch of hate messages and i'll disagree with everything you say on here for a ****ing year. you're going to be so burt hurt that you won't even be able to sit down for a week straight. SI is no joke, braddahboy. you better watch yourself when you post around here. we'll mess you up!
    Just when i thought this thread couldn't get much better, got damn...Poseidon..you livin' up to your name, bro....just spat out some high quality IPA on that drop...priceless.

Oh, and from now on...in every reggae song, please replace the word "Jah" with "Roy".
    For "Roy" is the new "Jah"

Here's the new way to sing classic reggae songs:

"We'll be forever loving "Roy""

"We are soldiers in "Roy's" army"

you get the gist.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Oct 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Just when i thought this thread couldn't get much better, got damn...Poseidon..you livin' up to your name, bro....just spat out some high quality IPA on that drop...priceless.

Oh, and from now on...in every reggae song, please replace the word "Jah" with "Roy".
    For "Roy" is the new "Jah"

Here's the new way to sing classic reggae songs:

"We'll be forever loving "Roy""

"We are soldiers in "Roy's" army"

you get the gist.
    Good call. It beats singing "chucka-boo-boo" ad nauseum.

Images
    Oh dear god. Look at this. I go to stir a feather and then everyone gets into it. Birds of a sh!t feather flock together. Next time I'll prepare better and know there's a sh!t storm brewing and haul in my jib before it gets covered in sh!t.

Although some of you clowns on here don't fully respect Roy's craft, in my opinion the designs are great. Here's a pic iof my current project image.jpgimage.jpg

Yankee accept. Accept your sunken caved in chest and just know that you wear trucker hats with Rhine stones embedded in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Oh dear god. Look at this. I go to stir a feather and then everyone gets into it. Birds of a sh!t feather flock together. Next time I'll prepare better and know there's a sh!t storm brewing and haul in my jib before it gets covered in sh!t.

Although some of you clowns on here don't fully respect Roy's craft, in my opinion the designs are great. Here's a pic iof my current project image.jpgimage.jpg

Yankee accept. Accept your sunken caved in chest and just know that you wear trucker hats with Rhine stones embedded in them.
    You know Chuck, "despite Roy's obvious mastery of the craft of surfboard building, he will go down in history as surfing's greatest kook due to his difficulties in playing nice with others and the fact that he has pissed off a great many of the movers and shakers of the surfing community, which has a long memory and no capacity for forgiveness." Roy's ego ain't doin him no favors either, something else you might want to ponder on.

You're no Roy Stuart Chuck, you're just a young guy who makes some surfboards, just like a lot of us. They're not bad, but I don't think you got too many fans left here. You might want to consider the fact that no matter what you post here, from now on it's gonna end up like a sh!1 flinging contest at the zoo.

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."