LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    *grabs popcorn*
    What, is this all ya got to amuse ya...? I'm sensing the equivalent of the grinning jack o' lantern looking tool in the bar who thinks he's egging people on, but in actuality had half a beer & can't seem to find his car keys.

Not saying to anyone how to roll, yo, hey positive, funny, original or I dunno call up Billy, but the popcorn thing, wherein it's inferred that there's nothing better to do than lurk on the threads, well, deserves a rest.

Might wanna leave the big stage on the SI Forum Plat to the vets.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 12, 2013 at 01:00 AM.

Images

Images
    Here ya go yank

Images

Im stuck in front of the computer 8.5 hours day and I don't have cable, what do you want?

It's time.

Admin....ban the narcissist pls. He's just a total nutjob who's posting frivel aka hateful drivel that has absolutely zero to do with surfing.

Oh my Jesus Christ Monkey Balls! I go on a family vacation to the Great Wolf Lodge for 3 days and this thread goes from gold to platinum in no time! Way to many things to respond to in order but Charlie Brown you do seem to be rubbing everyone the wrong way (cept Roy who you seem to stroke just right) so here are a few of my observations:

Clemson sweet board for sure man. Emas my mood swings have mellowed dramatically, now I'm just slightly grumpy instead of pissed off. Charlie Brown watch it or Jimmy Vegas gonna rain waffle fries on yo @ss. Wave Slayer seems to have gotten we were just hazin him a little and sounds like he scored some nice OBX peaks, bravo man! And Giant Douching Thunder **** is an all time title for sure and applies perfectly to Charlie Brown. Charlie you must be wondering, why is everybody always picking on me?

noone on this forum even surfs dude you must be lost

Ban him? this Teddy Grahams looking motherfocka is pure gold, need him around for comic relief

Images
    Teddy Graham's ?