LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Images

Images
    My faith in SI is restored. This place is great. Lots of times people type LOL but I want you guys to know that I really LOLed.

Charles,
    How many bud heavies did you have? I know the camera adds 10 lbs but you must have had 8 cameras filming you. You're fat.

I looked you up and went through your vines. You have an uncanny knack for making 6 seconds feel like an eternity. Maybe you should get a wide angle lens for your phone so you can get more of yourself in. Oh yeah, is this shemale your girlfriend?

image.jpg

Smoke is definitely your friend. Like you should smoke a lot of drugs but also be in a lot of smoky environments so you can't focus your eyes well.

God bless the South. You and James Taggart can have the north.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Good god. Those double ear smacks scare the bejeezus outta me. I haven't seen a two handed full frontal assault that devastating since E. Honda. You guys must be on the same diet.

You're fat.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Good god. Those double ear smacks scare the bejeezus outta me. I haven't seen a two handed full frontal assault that devastating since E. Honda. You guys must be on the same diet.

You're fat.
    Man why won't the vid play for me? Is it not compatible with a mac? I want to see fat boy smack the dummy!

Images
    Clem. Benching 240 for reps of 8 and squatting 320 is a good thing. Grow up you sad hairless twink. This is why I surf long boards with tons of volume so it can float my 220 frame. But you better believe I hook into overhead waves.

The ear smacks are called the sonic ear clap. Designed to burst the opponents ear drums. It's very debilitating trust me.

Images
    I'm not fat I'm big boned. Seriously a very healthy bmi rating over here.

Okay Cartman!

Images
    240 and 320? Are you on the JV football team? Come on powder puff, that's nothing to brag about. Sounds like a bench off but still nothing to brag about.

Hairless... that's something I yearn for. Yankee knows. I made him throw up in his mouth a little bit when he was calling me chrome dome something or other. He likes names. I like reality and the reality is you've packed 220 lbs of maple syrup onto a 155lb frame. I understand, you need it for insulation. I hear ya on overhead waves too. I imagine anything under overhead waves can't move your fat turkey @ss.

Sonic ear claps? How much XP did you have to earn before you got that skill? I only have bo staff skills but they're level 3.

Bottom line, you got a lot of confidence and a good tolerance for alcohol, you can tell from your taste in women. I can appreciate these things. To reiterate what was posted earlier, "fat, dumb and drunk is no way to go through life." Heed this warning young buck.

Images
    I'm not fat I'm big boned. Seriously a very healthy bmi rating over here.
    Couldn't you have posted this a little faster? I hate having to make multiple posts. Your bones aren't big. (that's what she said) You may be stronger than your friends but that's not much to say comparing yourself to James Taggart. In fact the whole "big boneded" thing is a farce made up by fat moms to make their fat babies feel good about being fat. You may have a larger frame but that has nothing to do with the layer of fat covering your body. Thats just being fat.

Teddy Graham's ?
    20130702-tgrahmsbears.jpg

good gawd, I don't think you're a bad person, but you sure do dig your own grave