You know Clemson I am a bit beat up. I've been smashed apart quite frankly. But hey it's still funny.
I'll have everyone know that this all started back when Yankee defiled my GangBuster construction thread. I'm only now starting to feel better about it all. But the SI community has smashed me pretty hard in the process. https://vine.co/v/hH6B6mPOwbV/embed
Here's just one more for Yankee. Since I made three for him. And ps I hyperextended my wrist at some point during the beatings last night so Yankee hasn't had the only damages however his spleen is surely ruptured along with with his ear drums.
Results 201 to 210 of 298
Oct 13, 2013, 08:43 AM #202
The attention is what you seek, chucka-porka-pigga. That's what this has been about the whole way. You ascribe to the maxim, 'Any publicity is good publicity.'
You're the guy in the bar who's loud & obnoxious. Who talks about how you can disarm a hood armed with an AK with one chucka-porka-pigga custom earclap or whatever the eff those efftard moves where you're clubbing latex mannequins are called. You're the chunky goalie who thinks he's the foundation stone of the squad.
So....you beat up latex dummies in barns & post vid of same. WTF? And the look? As has been said by MIS-13, porky pig all the way, whoa. Speaking of your latex dummies held prisoner in your barn .....another whoa....and is that your 'smoke shadow' latex dummy of which you brag? BTW.....what's up with the latex dummies you filmed which your dog has apparently been trained to butt rape.
(And since dogs don't do anything without hundreds of hours of reps & training....perhaps it was 'smoke shadow porka-pigga woman' who took the brunt of that arse rape canine training. Another whoa.)
No one gives a whit about gnome wanna-be constructions. chucka-porky-pig, you've been unpleasant to everyone you've encountered on this Forum. Your life as you've put it on video bears a resemblance to, well, no life at all.
...you claim to be a lax goalie.....I played lacrosse, middie for a D1 program at a well-known university in upstate NY, and than I played box.....goalies were almost always fat, narcissistic efftards who thought they could play every position better than anyone else; ergo, they deserved torture, and so that's what we would give them: fire shots off their legs just to see them gimp in tight little circles, cussing, then we'd shoot & score at will.
Being impressed with oneself, chucka-porka-pigga, ah, it's boring, mostly. People who are this way, chucka-porka-pigga end up with an arsehat that fits perfectly.
Thou art, and thous hast been labeled, by better minds than mine: Thunderc*nt.
(props to BrewMan for description! props to Gaff for the vid that perfectly pegs chucka-porka-pigga!)
Last edited by yankee; Oct 13, 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: contrails of Maine pork
Oct 13, 2013, 11:29 AM #203
I've given all this a whole 24+ hours to distill in my frontal lobe. Yet, these video clips on whatever spyware this "vine" gadget thing is keep diverting to my animal brain for lack of any coherent foundation to be found in said motion pictures. Again, I'm not even mad. I'm amazed. I may even retire these films in the "holy schitt" category, too profound (or prolapsed) to even attempt to understand.
Things I am capable of comprehending from this incomprehensible thread that should, in every way, be immortalized into SI lore:
- They don't use sheetrock or paneling in Maine (NZ)
- If you save by buying Fruit of the Loom tees, shorts, and scullies, you'll have enough dough to trade up and fill your one-room timber house with weights, hula hoops, and prosthetic torsos
- rcarter is faithfully taking his anti-psychotics, and it is WORKING (i.e. no more manic/hypo benders, just softer, mixed episodes of milder, manageable rapid cycling)
- rcarter should share his script with the autobiographical filmmaker in this thread after seeing the Columbine in his eyes
- MadAtom should get LoJack for himself and all of his family members being a Maine resident in proximity to a federal person of interest
- Some of the greatest literary works of our lifetime have unassuming one-word titles
- sandblasters needs to seriously make a regular habit of escalating threads early on
- If a living, breathing dummy assaults and batters a rubber dummy when using a limp wrist, it will hyperextend
- The BMI is no longer completely invalid for athletic frames and highly accusatory for modestly obese frames; it is now very liberal to the point of considering portly folk to be in the "normal range"
- Beefs on SI were once settled at a weight bench, by meeting at one's break or fighting in the trough of a peak; now they are settled on the lacrosse diamond/pitch
- Uppercuts and body shots, when not delivered as the product of proper hip rotation and instead are thrown with shoulder and arm strength truly do appear to be entirely unskilled movements
- Sumo head slaps will soon be all the rage in the UFC cage and it is rumored that Commissioner Goodell is again legalizing the move in the NFL after seeing how effective it is when used by former Division 31 NCAA "athletes"
- We now know who's in charge of slapping the meat until it's good and tender at Clemmy's harvest meal in November
- Dogs really are Man's Best Friend and will always have your back when you're sucker punching an armless, defenseless figure
- Vining yourself three times in the same night is commonly known as a Bangor Hat Trick
- Inebriation hurts your spelling when you post on forums and your joints when you *****slap a fake person
- If you promise to funnel them a steady supply of Bud Heavy, your backwoods buddies will promise to hang around and watch off-camera while you drown yourself in the fame of becoming America's Next Top Waddle
- You better be laying up with a down to earth wahine with an excellent sense of humor when you're viewing SIvines: NZ Edition on endless replay at 3am and you wake her up with your uncontrollable laughter
- RoyCharles should be granted diplomatic immunity from any further persecution both by plea of harmless insanity as well as authoring what historians will one day call the greatest visual media that SI has ever seen
- "Vines or it didn't happen."
Oct 13, 2013, 12:31 PM #204
sad to see how ignorant some still are. aloha to those non-ego driven jerks. if you love surfing do it. anywhere you go there will be a guy in line up looking to pick a fight because he wife isn't satisfied with his performance and seeks satisfaction elsewhere. go surfing regardless of that guy, and even give him a friendly "hello"... maybe one day he'll get it..
Oct 13, 2013, 01:04 PM #205
Oct 13, 2013, 01:45 PM #206
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Turtle Island
240 for 8 on the bench isn't bad...but Chuck, don't go advertising that 320 squat dude, at your siaze, should be 450 easy. Please don't use the sonic ear clap on me for saying that.
Oct 13, 2013, 01:55 PM #207
In no way am I tooting my own horn here, just putting into perspective that you shouldn't go listing lift stats unless they're relatively impressive. This ain't meant to be about me at all brahs, I don't even currently lift or care about it. 240 for 8 on flat at 220lbs body weight (what RoyCharles boasted), well I had HS teammates that could do that and strength only goes up with age because of progressive maturation of the neuromuscular connection and motor unit recruitment over the course of your life. The guys that win lift comps are commonly upper 30s sometimes older.
Oct 13, 2013, 01:57 PM #208
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Punching Latex Dummys in Barns
Oct 13, 2013, 01:58 PM #209
Oct 13, 2013, 02:01 PM #210
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Punching Latex Dummys in Barns