LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstink View Post
    The spawn of Emass are multiplying and spreading up and down the coast. Stoked 40 year old groms are coming to your neighborhood next! Mooohahahaha
    Easy there Devil Wears Braddah...

My 40-something self may still be kicking azz and taking names but that's a decade away.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    What is it with you E Mass guys and amphetamines? I mean , I get it, they're fun, but you guys love 'em up there!
    Straight stoke SS. Straight stoke. I don't need any exogenous psychotropic compounds to rev my engine. Just the waves, the pave, and the wahines. Alls I need braddahmon. Can't say the same for Walter White here who just jumped on board SI. He can speak for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Yes because anywhere has better surf then boston, you better get back In your prius and drive back. Return to the street life of smoking your crack cocaine and hustling. Them nc boys are going to pound you if you go paddle out. Better bring a can of copenhagen to share then they might spare some mersey.
    SB, this new chap doesn't know what to make of you. Keep it coming though because your material is at an all-time high in this thread. I dig. He thinks you're for real too!!!

Welcome WaveSlayer. Don't let these guys fool ya, just there way of saying hello.

Images
    Hahaha you know I had to jump on that though Emass.

Images
    Wave slayer you should have never left the north. The south is a bunch of filthy rotten Paula Dean type a raciest's. Its hard for them to deny that they have all been, since the time of their birth conception, drenched heavily in the lard of Dixie bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Wave slayer you should have never left the north. The south is a bunch of filthy rotten Paula Dean type a raciest's. Its hard for them to deny that they have all been, since the time of their birth conception, drenched heavily in the lard of Dixie bigotry.
    Oh Chuck Taylor.... You've made me so mad I'm almost ready to burn all my high top Converse!!!! We are pretty racie down here but I don't know if we are the raciest. NASCAR and all...

Quote Originally Posted by WaveSlayer View Post
    So a guy from Hilton Head and Texas are talking smack to me? You have got to be kidding me.
    HA HA HA HA, welcome to the site!! Don't put your skirt on, it's just ball bustin. when you get invited or challenged to a bench off, you really you know you're part of the crew.

This is the funniest thread we've had in a while! And sandblasters is definitely taking the cake, dude's on a tear!

WaveSlayer: Search "bench-off" in the forum search function.

....and may the flogging recommence...

ps: Chuck! I ran out of Pepperidge Farms peanut butter AND jelly. It's an emergency! HELP!!!

Oh yeah, almost forgot and pumpmaster must be busy:

NOYA

Welcome to the south city boy. Have a feeling the waves of OBX gonna be slaying you. And yeah don't take all the poo talk to seriously but do watch yourself out there us southern boys still ain't fully over the war of northern aggression. Also be ready for next season when a hurricane wipes out highway 12 and you are stuck with no way off the island. Also we don't have ethnic food places open all night and Starbucks on every corner like you guys up north.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Also be ready for next season when a hurricane wipes out highway 12 and you are stuck with no way off the island.
    Ahem...[in my best Gomer Pyle voice] Well goolly gee willickers Sgt. Carter that woodn't suck so bad wood it? Thar's an ocean full o' fish and nuf beer on the island to last a month or more. Then dare's the whole empty lineup without those pesky VB'ers around. I'll volunteer to stay if ya'd like