LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Yup, Yankee and I are the same person.

I'm glad you and Roy are hitting it off. Please read the entire "Discussing Roys Boards" thread and look at the questions of mine that he ignored. I'm sure you're aware of Lindsay Lord's Architecture of the Planing hull. A RS olo goes completely against Lord's findings. You and Roy have recreated a wooden version of a very early Navy warship that needed over 3x it's length to turn. That is why a RS olo can only trim, it cannot turn. I find Roy's pricing absurd but that isn't my business. I find the shape 1 dimensional and limiting, that's why I can't wrap my head around you copying his designs. I do understand that you are admittedly not the best surfer so maybe you intentionally handicap yourself by riding his designs.

Every other goon with a gopro can take a video of themselves in the water. Why don't you get your smoky girlfriend to snap a pic of you. Or maybe you can snap a pic of one of your buddies cuckolding your board. It's not hard. I took a picture of my buddy surfing last night. It wasn't even an iphone 7 either.

I just find it odd that your sole purpose in this little community is showing off your beard while holding surfboards. If I wanted to surf a torsion box, I'd go buy a door.
    The planing hull is a Simmons concept and it's obviously how all surfboards function. Roy's designs incorporate a planing hull with a displacement tail. This is what allows the longboards to turn efficiently. You should be able to see this considering how your an avid wooden surfboard builder or is it that you have drank the Malibu cool aid too far beyond reason. Malibu shapes are good don't get me wrong but it's a different surfing style compared to the Roy tear drop shapes. I won't take the Roy position and say Malibu shapes suck because I don't believe that. But a Roy board is like a long board for the short boarder. Rail turns rather than the stalling tail pivot turns done by Malibu shapes.

Please show us some of your fish frame kit boards Clemson or rather Yankee.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    The planing hull is a Simmons concept and it's obviously how all surfboards function. Roy's designs incorporate a planing hull with a displacement tail. This is what allows the longboards to turn efficiently. You should be able to see this considering how your an avid wooden surfboard builder or is it that you have drank the Malibu cool aid too far beyond reason. Malibu shapes are good don't get me wrong but it's a different surfing style compared to the Roy tear drop shapes. I won't take the Roy position and say Malibu shapes suck because I don't believe that. But a Roy board is like a long board for the short boarder. Rail turns rather than the stalling tail pivot turns done by Malibu shapes.

Please show us some of your fish frame kit boards Clemson or rather Yankee.
    Search the forum.

Like I said, termites in the brain.

We're not the same person, chucka-boo-boo. Clemmy does his thing, I do mine, and nary the twain shall meet, but we do seem on the same rational page in terms of our objection to someone as nasty & ill-tempered & maniacally pretentious as you are on this forum.

I mean, really, Gomer, first you hijack yet another thread; then you try to distract topic because so many people find you to be petty, obnoxious & a self-centered exercise in narcissism.

Another freakin' thread hijacked by the kindling builders. It's either you or gnome every time.

How boring this shpeckle from the two wooden arseclowns (gnome & boo-boo) has gotten.

It may be time to start the petition: bring back the nj shredmachine from timeout. At least he was original with phrases in his own goofy, twisted, 12-year-old, non-bearded, steroidal, bench-off way.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 9, 2013 at 04:40 AM.

Images
    What are the astronomical odds of Yankee and Clem posting at the same time in regard to my allegation. Hmm very strange. Ok when I first got on SI I believe it was one of you goons who claimed I was indeed Roy or as you call him the gnome. I have proven who I am. So now it's up to you Clemson aka Yankee to show the SI realm who is who. Yankee hater of the year by Clemson... Hmmm very odd prove it. Clemson I want a pic of you with your stellar wood shapes first to prove something to start a foundation into this ongoing investigation.

Images
    What are the astronomical odds of Yankee and Clem posting at the same time in regard to my allegation. Hmm very strange. Ok when I first got on SI I believe it was one of you goons who claimed I was indeed Roy or as you call him the gnome. I have proven who I am. So now it's up to you Clemson aka Yankee to show the SI realm who is who. Yankee hater of the year by Clemson... Hmmm very odd prove it. Clemson I want a pic of you with your stellar wood shapes first to prove something to start a foundation into this ongoing investigation.

Ok, go to the Roy's design thread and look for me. I'm standing on one foot with a cup upside down. Also go to steve83's thread and look at one of my boards next to his. Also, ask Steve, I've surfed his RS board. Also search the threads for pics of my boards.

The planing hull is a Simmons concept and it's obviously how the Roy position suck because I believe that. But a Roy is long for me. Please show us some of your fish.
    Sounds like the "planing hull" is a personal position that you & the gnome favor when in that shed together, whoa.

ugh, TMI from you, chucka-boo-boo. Consume thine meds & retreat to the unheated part of your cabin for the remainder of the evening.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 9, 2013 at 04:50 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Ok, go to the Roy's design thread and look for me. I'm standing on one foot with a cup upside down. Also go to steve83's thread and look at one of my boards next to his. Also, ask Steve, I've surfed his RS board. Also search the threads for pics of my boards.
    What happened to Steve ? He seemed like such a good man. U really surfed his design ? That's pretty cool. But i still think your Yankee. Yankee is just your inner angry alter ego I'm sure.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Sounds like the "planing hull" is a personal position that you & the gnome favor when in that shed together, whoa.

ugh, TMI from you, chucka-boo-boo. Consume thine meds & retreat to the unheated part of your cabin for the remainder of the evening.
    Yankee it's easy to play such games I know your upset because I have solved the Yankee Clemson mystery

Yankee it's easy to play such games I know your upset because I have solved the Yankee Clemson mystery
    The angry troll is you, peanut. But, take heart because my friends at Lions Gate productions want you, chucka-boo-boo. You're The Next Big Thang.

'Profiler: The Bearded Cabin Buoy Wanna-Be from Maine.'
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 9, 2013 at 04:59 AM.

How boring this shpeckle from the two wooden arseclowns (gnome & boo-boo) has gotten.