LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 274

Thread: Hello

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,391
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    What happened to Steve ? He seemed like such a good man. U really surfed his design ? That's pretty cool. But i still think your Yankee. Yankee is just your inner angry alter ego I'm sure.
    He is a good guy. I need to catch up with him. He got railroaded and wasn't seeking attention at every turn.... I'm sorry trim, like you are.


    Nevertheless, I do find it funny that Yankee and I have had enough of your self promoting diatribes... Here's a picture of my wood. MMMmmmm. That's some Vine or snapchat kinda bullsh!t, wrong social media pal.

    I'll speak design with you all day and you should know this.... You and I have had plenty of conversations about surfboard design and HWSs but when you're just going around looking to start controversy and hijack threads you're going to hear it from HOTY '13 and HOTY '14 hopeful (me).

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    250
    Darn we lost another. Lol at least he moving to where they filmed the HOBIT. Welcome n enjoy.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    .... You and I have had plenty of conversations about surfboard design and HWSs but when you're just going around looking to start controversy and hijack threads you're going to hear it from HOTY '13 and HOTY '14 hopeful (me).

    I've heard that there's not a lot going on in those Maine cabins this time of year. Unless you count molesting his own female offspring, wanking to pics of Hugh Jackman, photo-shopping-then-claiming 'wood surfboard construction' and Internet alter ego construction.

    Break out the lard.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 9, 2013 at 05:09 AM.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    741
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    He is a good guy. I need to catch up with him. He got railroaded and wasn't seeking attention at every turn.... I'm sorry trim, like you are.


    Nevertheless, I do find it funny that Yankee and I have had enough of your self promoting diatribes... Here's a picture of my wood. MMMmmmm. That's some Vine or snapchat kinda bullsh!t, wrong social media pal.

    I'll speak design with you all day and you should know this.... You and I have had plenty of conversations about surfboard design and HWSs but when you're just going around looking to start controversy and hijack threads you're going to hear it from HOTY '13 and HOTY '14 hopeful (me).
    Clemson I'm sure you understand design. I would like to think i do to. I have build Malibu shapes. That's why I'm into this Roy design thing because I'm curious of surf design. And Steve's board isn't a Roy design so it probably is crap compared to Roy's designs. Clemson I converse with the guys at grainsurfboads about design. The head guy there mike levichia a surfer buddy of mine loves Roy designs and thinks my makaha board is richeousness. So how is it that grain surfboards think Roy's designs are good but you the all mighty think otherwise ? Where is your merit. Where are your surfboard pics ? I didn't see a post of them yet.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,489
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Clemson I'm sure you understand design. I would like to think i do to. I have build Malibu shapes. That's why I'm into this Roy design thing because I'm curious of surf design. And Steve's board isn't a Roy design so it probably is crap compared to Roy's designs. Clemson I converse with the guys at grainsurfboads about design. The head guy there mike levichia a surfer buddy of mine loves Roy designs and thinks my makaha board is richeousness. So how is it that grain surfboards think Roy's designs are good but you the all mighty think otherwise ? Where is your merit. Where are your surfboard pics ? I didn't see a post of them yet.
    why dont you, take you and your gay ass roy stuart crap somewhere else. go stick that 100k piece of **** up your ass, roy this roy that damn man why dont you marry him already? you already suck his balls and rub his back daily, but where is he on here to give you some reach around comments. nowhere thats where.. he doesnt care about you unless your being his little ho/his shadow. you cave gnome **** dont you ever bash the south , i could make a surfboard out of skeet targets and fishing line and it would make more sense then your stick.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,391
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Clemson I'm sure you understand design. I would like to think i do to. I have build Malibu shapes. That's why I'm into this Roy design thing because I'm curious of surf design. And Steve's board isn't a Roy design so it probably is crap compared to Roy's designs. Clemson I converse with the guys at grainsurfboads about design. The head guy there mike levichia a surfer buddy of mine loves Roy designs and thinks my makaha board is richeousness. So how is it that grain surfboards think Roy's designs are good but you the all mighty think otherwise ? Where is your merit. Where are your surfboard pics ? I didn't see a post of them yet.
    Last post of the night Kiddo.

    Let me start with some questions. How is steve's board not a RS inspired design? It walks like a duck and it talks like a duck and you seem to know stuff about ducks.

    Another one, have you searched the forum as I advised? You can see my whole progression of board building on there, it's not long. If you need help, you can click on "clemsonsurf" then view profile, then look at threads started or something. The boards are in there. Go ahead and insult my woodworking skills. They aren't at yours, Roy's or even Steve's level. With that being said, I can turn. On the same wave, I can have my @ss to the wave then completely change direction and have my d!ck facing the wave then go back to @ss. That's turning. You're probably only used to being turned, not a turner.

    Let me ask you another question. What good would it do for the fine folks at Grain to say anything negative about RS? RS obviously has great disdain for people that don't ride his shapes. And seeing as they're in the same industry, one that is not flooded with other competitors, it does no good to spit vinegar upon your contemporaries.

    I never said that I don't think that a RS board isn't good. You're acting like one of Roy's detractors by attempting to put words in my mouth. A Roy board is one dimensional by design. Let me paraphrase RS again, he builds boards for the way he wants to surf on the waves he surfs. That's why he doesn't travel to surf. That and all of the animal rights violations. His boards are not appealing to me and many others because I prefer not to go in a straight line or at best, trim. I do subscribe to the more modern sense of surfing. Modern as in since the 1950's. Those guys could turn a board.

    Another question of mine to Roy was, "what is your preferred form of transportation". He's all about efficiency and not turning, I could have swore it was train. I pictured him jumping on the nearest locomotive and choo-chooing all the way down to the beach. That's efficient and they sure as heck aren't turning.

    Did I answer all of your question? I guess what I'm basing my judgement on a RS design is the superfluous evidence provided by RS himself. How come RS can film himself but you can't?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    And I have a smoke show woman.
    pics or BS

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Haha...this thread is SI gold.

    Have fun down there, WaveSlayer and welcome!
    This thread went from gold to diamond studded platinum 5 posts ago

  9. #69
    Figures that a thread simply entitled "Hello" would have a depth of intrigue and spice. A uniting of the clans between two HOTY rivals. A wacko-e-wacko matchup between a manic-depressive and a dissociative. Then some of the best soliloquies by one poster (SB) ever in the same thread. The list goes on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Wave slayer you should have never left the north. The south is a bunch of filthy rotten Paula Dean type a raciest's. Its hard for them to deny that they have all been, since the time of their birth conception, drenched heavily in the lard of Dixie bigotry.
    Raciest's. Do you mean "most racy"? How can a superlative be possessive? Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    HA HA HA HA, welcome to the site!! Don't put your skirt on, it's just ball bustin. when you get invited or challenged to a bench off, you really you know you're part of the crew.
    It's only official when a break meetup is proposed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Oh I should mention the south is pretty good for wood grill buffet. That's it. And maybe slavery. But that's all.
    Bro, you went there? Apartheid in NZ...??

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah I live just outside a "southern city" (in Wake Co.) except Boston has more than 250,000 more people than Raleigh and about a billion more buildings and structures and is a concrete jungle by comparison.
    Dude lives in Auckland. Even if we believe his alibi, then it's Augusta, not Boston. That's sacrilege comparing the two.

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Glad you are self employed as small business is the back bone of America but I will take my 6 figure salary, fully paid benefits, pension and 401K plans all day.
    Another poster singing "I'm So Paid" by Akon in A Cappella. Six figs. Sound familiar?

    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    I almost fell out of my chair. That was some funny shiite.
    You mean you didn't nearly shott your coffee or cookie crisp on your monitor like every other brah on here when the gem of the day is posted and read? There HAD to be some sort of oral/nasal projectile or it couldn't have been that funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunjer View Post
    *grabs popcorn and soda*
    Na, brah. Brawndo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Haha...this thread is SI gold.
    Agreed. Solid gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    What happened to Steve ? He seemed like such a good man.
    Putting out an APB for one of your alter egos: when sickness becomes full blown madness.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    when you're just going around looking to start controversy and hijack threads you're going to hear it from HOTY '13 and HOTY '14 hopeful (me).
    Is it possible to nominate yourself for an SI award? If so, put me down for GOTY '13!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    The head guy there mike levichia a surfer buddy of mine loves Roy designs and thinks my makaha board is richeousness.
    Did gnome mean "righteousness"?? If so, that's got to be one of the worse misspellings ever on SI. That ain't no iPhone 6 auto-correct snafu neither. The rest of that post had a cornucopia of other errors. Pretty sure this elf was sauced at the time of his post.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i could make a surfboard out of skeet targets and fishing line and it would make more sense then your stick.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the MacGuyver 9'6" single-fin.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Another question of mine to Roy was, "what is your preferred form of transportation"
    Easy. It's a tandem moped (with room for a third) bound for Aspen (or Auckland).

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    This thread went from gold to diamond studded platinum 5 posts ago
    I concur. By this time Thursday, it may have outsold The King of Pop's Thriller album.

  10. #70
    You kooks have dropped in on my thread.