LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I thought the scoring was pretty accurate...Kelly's airs didn't have much height at all, the tubes were tiny (and the first he didn't even get out of, he just busted through the roof), and the biggest thing was wave selection. Morais got his scores on the two biggest scoring waves of the heat, and he threw his reverse at a way more critical section than any of Kelly's airs and got way further out of the lip. Just my opinion, but I thought it was pretty consistent with tour scoring....Kelly just wasn't on the best waves
    Last edited by newenglandflatness; Oct 14, 2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: My spelling suffers when I'm tired

Images
    Not looking good for #12 for Kelly.

HOLY MUTHAEFFN MEATBALLS!!!

If you didn't catch Julian's alley-oop that just happened, you need to check it out ASAP. Biggest freaking air of the year!

Yes brah. Wow. The day's got better and better.

HUGE, I didnt think he was gonna stick it.

I keep watching the replay. Looks effortless. Nike just poured another couple hundred thousand into their surfing budget.

Not to take anything away from Julian's 10, but right before the alley did you see that triple cartwheel at the shorebreak by that life grommet??!?!?! I give that a 10 too!!!!

SICK! He definitely looked like he was surprised he landed it so cleanly or at all.

The regular vid wasn't working for me. Here's a direct link to youtube. The vid should open right beforehand. If not the air is around 1:36:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...8rxz6Y0#t=5783

In mick we trust!!!!!!!

Damn, Mick gets upset in the quarters. KS isn't hurt too badly now in the standings and perhaps this keeps Taj in the mix too albeit further out.

Jordy or Parko? I'm going with Parko. Dude's on fire.

Been a pretty damn good tourney overall!!!

Man, not all the usual suspects in the Semis!

Which, btw, IS ON NOW!!!