LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    sweet! and here's one for you BASSPLAYER (kids in the hall--youve prob seen a million times but oh well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaBGu7Mlvo

Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    sweet! and here's one for you BASSPLAYER (kids in the hall--youve prob seen a million times but oh well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaBGu7Mlvo
    Thats a classic! thanks!

How were the waves lookin in CB this morning? Morning session at WB was the best in 876 years.

this is kinda what was going thru my mind the whole time... Attachment 9027
    duly noted, words to f^ckin' live by!

Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    How were the waves lookin in CB this morning? Morning session at WB was the best in 876 years.
    they were big and meaty. I waited til high tide (which was 11ish) so technically not morning. CB seems to be none too friendly on a low tide. I was gonna go to WB, the winds seemed better there from the cams, but I hate to pay to park. plus I had my dog, which they frown a REALLY big frown on, man WB is kind of a drag...but I'm glad you scored! wblivesurf has the pictures to prove how amazing it was at WB today... I'll post a link for the non-locals : http://www.wblivesurf.com/surf-repor...?page=&id=9514 just got back from WB actually...went to catch low tide and what i hoped was gonna be remnants of some swell. It was fun, just not worth the hoooowling wind blowing my board out of my hands and smacking a nice ding in it as I was leaving. oh well...
    Last edited by babybabygrand; Oct 9, 2013 at 11:47 PM.

they were big and meaty. I waited til high tide (which was 11ish) so technically not morning. CB seems to be none too friendly on a low tide. I was gonna go to WB, the winds seemed better there from the cams, but I hate to pay to park. plus I had my dog, which they frown a REALLY big frown on, man WB is kind of a drag...but I'm glad you scored! wblivesurf has the pictures to prove how amazing it was at WB today... I'll post a link for the non-locals : http://www.wblivesurf.com/surf-repor...?page=&id=9514 just got back from WB actually...went to catch low tide and what i hoped was gonna be remnants of some swell. It was fun, just not worth the hoooowling wind blowing my board out of my hands and smacking a nice ding in it as I was leaving. oh well...
    wow! that does look good...I'm hoping after this monster passes by us in the mid-atlantic, to score some of that juice!

that blows about dinging your board, reminds of the time I had just picked up a brand new quad fish, she hadn't even gotten wet yet, and the same damn thing happened, but as i was getting ready to go out...I said F^ck it and went anyway.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Oct 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Sorry, BBG, but I totally wish I could have seen this. The waves were looking pretty heavy this morning - can't wait to get off so I can ride a few. I might have an old set of side bites laying around incase your friend isn't planning on giving your set back. I know I at least have one, but I can't really remember where the other one is. I'll do some searching around when I get back home.

If you or anyone else is looking for a larger fin, just let me know.
    - 9.75" Greenough Stage-6 (Red) - Probably a little too big for your 9'2"
    - 9" Wingnut Rainbow Sweep (black with blue trim) - Easily my favorite fin, but my style is forever changing.

I'm also looking to unload a skateboard with Seismic trucks. The trucks are clearly the gem here.
    I'd love to get one of those fins! I'll PM you and we'll set something up! thanks!