LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SI Swell Drive: Donate to Invest 98L

It appears that our latest hope for cane swell is getting a bit dizzy and disoriented much like it's most recent predecessor. In the effort to salvage what may be one of the last chances at big time scoring during this futile cane season, we've organized the SI Swell Drive to woo the tropical wave our way.

Pledge your donation today to build up the dowry we offer this Invest! Can be anything of value to you, something that's been in the family for years, or even days. See what some SI forumites have already pledged:

Steve83: webbed gloves
    KookieMonster: a dozen extra-gluten double chocolate chip cookies
    zaGaffer: Radioactive Man #1 comic book
    brewengineer: 6 pints of stiff homemade grog
    MVsurfer: a swatch of neoprene from his 7mm wetty
    PB&J: an empty 375ml bottle of Kasser's vodka
    Swellinfo admin: two Get Out of SI Ban Free cards
    Roy Stuart: a red Kevlar wetty with hydrophobic suede seams and sequined white racing stripes
    rcarter: 8 bottles of thorazine and lithium he refuses to take
    sandblasters: a modified AR15 with 6.5 mm Grendel caliber
    waterbaby: rcarter's rusty shank
    sonfollowerssurf: 99 Novenas
    chicharronne: a bucket of fried chicken hunted with SB's modded AR15
    Charles Taylor: a 24-hour chip from Alcoholics Anonymous (stolen, not earned)
    DawnPatrolSUP: a bottle of super-hold Aqua Net hairspray and signed 8x10 from Chuck Liddell
    Erock: a DeWalt router, his 1st Coil board, & NWA's Straight Outta Compton 12" vinyl
    Gruvi: a copy of his first visa for entry to the USA and his first pinning award
    NJshredmachine: 256GB iPhone 6 and a limited-edition German-engineered cold air intake
    jerseyplayerforever: 10 large deposited in a Swiss bank account and his latest progress work
    Bill Cosby's Nephew: nothing, since everything he has is owned by his parents
    archy: full assortment of Spy Tech equipment and 6,194 liters of methylated GMOs
    sisurfdogg: an eighth of dank ass Northern Lights
    goosemagoo: a half-used carton of epsom salt and 14 potassium pills
    BassMon: remnants of TS Andrea
    Koki Barrells: a Naval Jack sponge signed by Danny McBride
    fins369: promise to return to SI and post regularly
    seldom seen: the husky pup in his avatar
    pinkstink: credit for $19.69 to Cuffy's of Cape Cod
    ClemsonSurf: a seat at the head of the table for his Thanksgiving meal next month
    mitchell: a vacuum-sealed container of the rarest species of bed bugs from El Tunco
    cepriano: an old school barometric chart and GPS coordinates to his most sacred secret spot
    LBCrew: the priceless all-inclusive memoirs of his legendary surf life
    AO/OO: a custom-shaped bonzed out woodie HPLB with beer holders and pyrotechnic launchers

I'm pledging 2 sticks from my absurdly over-abundant quiver, a 6 lesson package for Learn-to-Surf in 8-10' Windy Chop, and never to let my average daily post tally on SI reach double digits.

Braddahs, this is not the time to be stingy. Post your personal offering here and watch Invest 98L move westward! Come bearing gifts for the tropical wave and give rise to Hurricane Lorenzo!

FREE TS LORENZO

I actually have a 1/2 used carton of epsom salts. How about 2lbs of half rotten bananas instead of the potassium. It'll keep the water extra salty so we can float in our 7mil suits.

thumbs up, got to give it to you, EMass...you are very creative.

Images
    Nice job Emass, very entertaining, I'm still laughing

Bravo sir, Bravo... although I don't really have enough hair on top of my head to use any hair spray, I keep it buzzed pretty low, but funny nonetheless

i'm not sure if i should be pleased or insulted by my exclusion...

Images
    ill donate my soul for overhead, offshore hurricane barrels

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    ill donate my soul for overhead, offshore hurricane barrels
    i second the motion, even though today was pretty good.

Images
    its been blown the **** out here in VB. if i wasnt going to blacksburg this weekend id be going down to hatteras. gonna get my fix early tomorrow here while the wind goes down.

Can't believe I got stiffed on this. I have so much to offer, but since you didn't include me I'm keeping it all for myself. Screw you guys, I'm going home.