LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by john219921 View Post
    1. Wave deprived

2. Waves breaking too fast for a paddle in, need extra speed to get through the tube

HAHAH, thanks for the laugh. I guess you can't paddle into Jaws either...

howz ol' 12 holding up? I thing the most dangerous ride of the day will be over the Bonner bridge.

debating whether to hit it in the morning

Maybe there's something I ain't getting, but I don't see why they're towing. Here's some guys paddling:

Poor guys now have to paddle with 2 jetskis.

Paddler catches a wave

Ski guys getting towed into a wave

And here they almost run over one of the guys who was paddling.

those waves were make-able, and the guys on ski's did paddle out and catch a few before the ski's showed up. I know that session right after the wind switches... there are a lot closeouts and a lot of water moving around. Lots of duckdiving. If someone wanted to tow me in, I wouldn't argue.

If any of you kooks actually paddled out right after the winds switched offshore instead of waiting for it to die off to waist high the next day you would realize the size has absolutely nothing to do with using the ski.

P.S. there's generally you and 5 people you know out when this happens. It does not affect you on the computer. There's a 99% chance everyone on that peak knows each other.
    Last edited by SkegLegs; Oct 11, 2013 at 02:00 PM.

It's a crutch

It's a crutch when the current from 2 days of 30-40mph winds blow down the beach and someone is trying to link up with a water photographer in an insanely shifty lineup with small windows of takeoff zones to pay his bills by getting spreads that can be found on surfline

http://www.surfline.com/home/index.cfm

Stick to commenting about progressive SUPing.

Quote Originally Posted by skeglegs View Post
    it's a crutch when the current from 2 days of 30-40mph winds blow down the beach and someone is trying to link up with a water photographer in an insanely shifty lineup with small windows of takeoff zones to pay his bills by getting spreads that can be found on surfline

http://www.surfline.com/home/index.cfm

stick to commenting about progressive suping.
    ^^^crutch crutch crutch