LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    NC kooks towing into 8 foot waves...haha

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Gaff what I meant to imply is that Brett was paddling, not towing.
    Ah, my apologies.

gaffe (plural gaffes)

A foolish and embarrassing error, especially one made in public.

Oh boy this forum lol. I am getting a jet ski. Apparently you can aggregate the peanut gallery watching from the beach without even having to physically snake them.

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Oh boy this forum lol. I am getting a jet ski. Apparently you can aggregate the peanut gallery watching from the beach without even having to physically snake them.
    Why not a wave jet, I'm serious? We've all slammed them so many times, but what's the difference really?

Not that I'm gonna get aggregated, jetskis in the line-up are illegal in California.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Oct 11, 2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: don't know how that other quote got in there

Quote Originally Posted by S2Kreative View Post
    Like using the swellinfo forums to consider yourself a surfer.
    No, more like using a jetski to consider yourself a surfer. If you need a ski to get into some HH, maybe a foot over head waves, then you don't need to be out there. I get it for places like Jaws and Chopes and other insane / deadly waves, but on the E. Coast in 5-6ft waves? "C'mon Man."

I do get the point of the jet ski DPSUP, have you ever been at drifty big Rodanthe? I reckon taking some lickins, drifting faster than you can walk, and getting 2 waves in 45 min if your lucky is a right of passage for EC surfers and it is a sheet-ton of work.

However, if I had the chance to use a ski, I reckon I would do it, but if other guys were paddling, I'd feel like a soppy wet vag before too long.
    Point is there is a time and place, and if you are surfing less than death defying waves while other guys are paddling, you are wrong. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Point is there is a time and place, and if you are surfing less than death defying waves while other guys are paddling, you are wrong. IMHO
    That's all i'm saying here

[QUOTE=zaGaffer;19519

Not that I'm gonna get aggregated[/QUOTE]

at least you know what that word means, haha!
    very well played

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Jet ski? On one condition. They have to be willing to bring me out slices of pizza or some such when my tummy gets empty to keep me from getting all pouty. ha. That'd be a great Snickers commercial! Tow on!

Freudian slip aka phone auto correct