LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    music? That's just a plus. How about the 1 minute of intro's for a 2 and a half minute video? Lame city. Nobody cares who you are. In a real video you have to locate kelly by his baldness. In most home videos I get all but a social security number of the surfers. Not necessary.

And slow motion. Just stop that. Please. It gives me a headache.

On the topic of Ryan. You should have brought wayne and Jesus with you to spice up the footage.
    Last edited by leethestud; Oct 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

Whatever happened to fast punk/hardcore in surf movies? Now its either crappy slow hipster crap or reggae. I am jaded.

People these days dont have any taste in music and most of their bands suck as a result. ... that is IF they even play an instrument.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Isn't that James Cameron's job??
    hahaha! oh and he did raise it my friend!

a Surf vid with rap music and surfers with baggy wet suits would be off the hook!

jus saw a kelly slater vid with some rap music on surfer.com . highly dissapointing that video of good surfing is paired with that crap.

I was watching a VHS transfer of a bodyboarding video from '94 on vimeo called Violent Grace, it had an AWESOME punk-rock soundtrack... unfortunately it disappeared off vimeo.

Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    jus saw a kelly slater vid with some rap music on surfer.com . highly dissapointing that video of good surfing is paired with that crap.
    Now are we calling all of the rap music genre "that crap" or is "that crap" specific to the track of rap music used in the film? If it's the former, we will have to tap in Erock for an official ruling for he is the judiciary on all of that.

FREE AIR PLAY OF ALL RAP MUSIC

Quote Originally Posted by bad board View Post
    a Surf vid with rap music and surfers with baggy wet suits would be off the hook!
    Especially if the wetty is 14/13/12 with 11mm booties that are big enough to fit Shaq and the dude wearing them is KS sized.

Images
    if you want a good mix of music, go watch war(d) stories. that has one of the best soundtracks for a surf movie hands down