LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Depends on the rap. I think the Beastie Boys would be awesome. Some hiphop maybe. Gangsta rap not so much I think. But thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I usually mute the surf vid and have a song playing in the background on youtube.some songs go better than the actual soundtrack of the surf vid.for instance,i watched a mavs video the other day with led zeppelin levee break song and everytime the music got slow the surf would be slow motion.also London calling by the clash,london is drowning and I,i live by tha riveeeeeeeerrrr
    You hit the nail on the head cep! That and some Pennywise for a good aggro session soundtrack. And don't forget A/C D/C "He's Got Big Balls" for the Mavs footage. "Longer" - a video on Joel Tudor has some great jazz tracks that go perfectly with his outlandish footwork. And there is always the Ramones for the soundtrack of our lives. And maybe some Dance Hall Crashers for some high def ( it should be in ultra high def) chick surfing clips.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Now are we calling all of the rap music genre "that crap" or is "that crap" specific to the track of rap music used in the film? If it's the former, we will have to tap in Erock for an official ruling for he is the judiciary on all of that.

FREE AIR PLAY OF ALL RAP MUSIC
    sorry for the confusion, specifically that track. I can appreciate the majority of music, but not "that crap"

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Depends on the rap. I think the Beastie Boys would be awesome. Some hiphop maybe. Gangsta rap not so much I think. But thats just me.
    Hell of a fact that BB would be sick on a surf vid. So many of their tracks. Sabotage for big wave charging that includes lots of schitt eating.

Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    sorry for the confusion, specifically that track. I can appreciate the majority of music, but not "that crap"
    Yes, there is a lot of (c)rap out there in between the good stuff and few songs irk me more than bad rap. I feel like there's a minimum of talent needed to pull of any material in most genres but so many clowns jump into the rap game with pure toilet and waste of bandwidth.

red fang, torche, ASG, white tiger, RX bandits. should be on all surf vids.