LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple of Fish

Couple of Fish

Yellow one is a Matador Bull Fish, 6'8\"x22 1/4x3. No dings, high density blank, definitely has a heavier feel to it, very fun to ride. $400White one is a Bone Yard twin, 5'10\"x22x2 7/8. No dings, very lightly used, small and wide, but rode me at 215 lbs and super fun. $350 with k1 bamboo fins, $300 without. Located in Waretown NJ, near LBI.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by El Stupido; Oct 12, 2013 at 03:07 PM.

The yellow bull fish: what's the bottom like...is there much vee in the tail? Also, if you have had it out in head high or higher waves, how did it work out? It looks like fun. I'm looking for a lazy man board.

Little to no vee, dont think I ever rode it anything bigger than head high but it has always been a good ride. Like I mentioned, its a little on the heavier side and just feels alot smoother than some other boards of similar shape/size. I like it alot, but I have some " duplicates " and am selling off the ones that are in the best shape.

Leaving town in a couple days, if you want either of these for next week.

Back now, ready to move these....

PM sent, .

Yellow one is sold, enjoy bassplayer! Still have the 5'10" up for grabs.

Would you happen to be in Maine today? If so, I'll take it.

I may make it up to that area at some point this fall. I will pm you if It happens. How far are you from Kittery?

I'm about 1/2 hr north of Kittery. Give me a shout of you come up.