LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Get Pitted Lately?

So surprised there is not a forum about last weeks barrel fest on the OBX! So ill start one.
    friday and saturday were incredible, but i think the late afternoon of thursday was macking as well. I mean did you see the surfline sequence of the week! Brett Barely found some real east coast shade. Speaking of, I met his dad in the line up and then later at his bar in Buxton, so that was supremely cool. Everyone was getting rips! Everyone was getting shacked! Anyway, anybody else have any pics/vids/stories from our most recent keg party?

I was just thinking it was weird there hasn't been a thread about this past weeks swell on the east coast. I have a uncle down in kitty hawk, he said you guys got some awesome waves. Up here on long island conditions weren't great but it's been atleast chest high since Wednesday. Wednesday was pretty sloppy but it was rideable and pretty fun still. Thursday and Friday were much better conditions and bigger. Guys were deffinitly getting shacked and I got one of the longest/biggest barrels Iv ever had. Saturday wasnt as big but was probally the day with the best conditions. I took today off because my arms feel like spaghetti. Tomorrow morning is forecasted to be chest high and clean. Looks like the last day of swell for us up here. Although conditions weren't perfect I couldn't be happier with this past week. Water is still warm and we had chest high or bigger for 5 days and tomorrow should make 6. I can't remember the last time that has happened. I'm curious how everyone else on the east coast made out

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon View Post
    I'm curious how everyone else on the east coast made out
    Well if you consider a weekend full of shoulder to head high reports turning out to be a scam then we scored endlessly!!!!! Not a happy Spicoli right now.

Images
    Friday=pitted, so pitted. Saturday=drifted, so drifted.

I agree about long island. Surf was big fast and powerful with long rides for almost a week.

Images
    Yeah I went out in Long Beach last week. Super fun. The trip from Jeresey in the early morning was not so fun.

Not to shabby considering what we get in vb. I'm down with this. One day in the bay. Wednesday I believe. Might have to again tomorrow. Winds are steady but should ease

pitted would be an exaggeration after seeing brett's wave at the lighthouse on surfline, but I got covered up a few times, yeah. Was nice to have a couple days of decent waves.

I went to my scret spot and got SO PITTED DUDE!! I came up and SMACKED THE LIP WAPAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, AND THEN GOT PITTED SO PITTED!

oh, sorry, I guess what I meant was "Yeah brah 23 footerz breakin from jerzeeee down to da banx! So shackeddd!"