LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I was busy surfing, haha. More to come this week if you have cover from the wind. Last week was killer!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    THANK YOU OCTOBER!

Attachment 9108
    Seriously, October saved my sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    What type of break?
    Beachie.... and not the wall

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    Beachie.... and not the wall
    I got ya. It's one of my preferred. Always keep it in mind and take a look at the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Very fun weekend. Smelled like raw sewage (pretty sure there's a leak) and the fin ding on my heel is infected from the foulness of the water; but it was worth it.

I didn't take this.
    You too huh? I cut the inside of my left heel on my center fin and then on top of my right foot not too long after the 1st. Praying they heal with no issues with bacteria. Apparently getting covered up and then closed out on can be hazardous to your health, IDK, didn't stop me from surfing for hours after though.

Images

Images
    I can honestly say that I don't think in over 30 years of surfing on the east coast that I have ever been truly "pitted".

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I can honestly say that I don't think in over 30 years of surfing on the east coast that I have ever been truly "pitted".
    getcha buns to some of the northern maine rock reef breaks. If you got the kahunas you get the barrells

Anyone else in MD thinking that we were the only ones to have 15-25 knot N-NNE winds blowing for 7ish days strait? Because above and below scored, NJ and NY seemed to get it and definitely VA and NC. Even Friday when the wind died off the surf wasn't much.

Images
    Saturday the wind turned almost straight east where I was in RI, made it quite interesting...Friday was pretty darn clean.