LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TC Lorenzo

TC Lorenzo

So 98L ends up belatedly forming into TS Lorenzo and getting winds up to 45mph. Looks more like TC Lorenzo since he's about to get swept away by the same W winds that blessed us with a day of good swell in New England on Friday. It was sick, and timely with the full moon, but I'd trade it for a half a week or more of sustained swell if that Latin dude came up this way.

Meanwhile, Cat3 Raymond is sitting right off the Mexi coast and whistling away at 120mph straight chillin in his spot. Mad action out there it seems this season yet zero here.

I mean really, do we have any hope here? It's October 21st and the next 7 days look like rubbish too.

Images
    Hey Spicoli, you play nice with Seldom, ok. You guys be good.

Spicoli man, you should have been in Asia the last two weeks, dude. I astral travel, and I scored from Cyclone Phalin.......some unknown spot in India........though I got all sorts of listeria and syphilis and staph infections from being in India.........

Tonight I am going to attempt an Edgar Cayce. I'm going to have Cadbury ax me questions after I attempt to lull myself into a trance. I'll let you know how it works out. And, Cayce lived in Virginia Beach at the end of his days.......fascinating, huh? Maybe StudLee is part of the lineage? I don't know.

Remember, be nice to Seldom Seen.

Images
    Oh Wednesday, will be the greatest two foot day in history here in the Mid-Atlantic.........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    So 98L ends up belatedly forming into TS Lorenzo and getting winds up to 45mph. Looks more like TC Lorenzo since he's about to get swept away by the same W winds that blessed us with a day of good swell in New England on Friday. It was sick, and timely with the full moon, but I'd trade it for a half a week or more of sustained swell if that Latin dude came up this way.

Meanwhile, Cat3 Raymond is sitting right off the Mexi coast and whistling away at 120mph straight chillin in his spot. Mad action out there it seems this season yet zero here.

I mean really, do we have any hope here? It's October 21st and the next 7 days look like rubbish too.
    this shot of Lorenzo pretty much sums up the entire 2013 hurricane season for me: a weak, fading tropical storm, heading in the wrong direction....

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh Wednesday, will be the greatest two foot day in history here in the Mid-Atlantic.........
    I'd take two feet in a shartbeat this week if it were clean with any punch at all. It's flat, flat, flat here this week.

Spicoli man, you should have been in Asia the last two weeks, dude. I astral travel, and I scored from Cyclone Phalin.......some unknown spot in India........though I got all sorts of listeria and syphilis and staph infections from being in India.........

Tonight I am going to attempt an Edgar Cayce. I'm going to have Cadbury ax me questions after I attempt to lull myself into a trance. I'll let you know how it works out. And, Cayce lived in Virginia Beach at the end of his days.......fascinating, huh? Maybe StudLee is part of the lineage? I don't know.

You are out there sage brah. Preach on. I did not get the proper decoder in my cookie crisp this week to decipher the Jungian dream interpretation of your unconscious but trust that it is prophetic and deeply meaningful.

As for that pronated emo in RI, talk to him. I stopped taking anything personally at all on here months ago. You can't take anything seriously when you are on here for long enough and actually like most of the peeps here. He's jumping all over my Ron Burgundy reference thinking it was some boastful claim that my urine is actually worth its weight in gold. Maybe he had an rcarter type of start to the week. In that case, we should all charge the nearest flatwater, hop on our sticks (or sponges...or WaveJets...or redwoods) in circular formation, hold hands, and ask the ghost of Eddie to heal that chap's emotional wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    this shot of Lorenzo pretty much sums up the entire 2013 hurricane season for me: a weak, fading tropical storm, heading in the wrong direction....
    Exactly. The chicks this season would shake their hips for us and taunt us without any love. The dudes, well at least the dudes just look at us from afar, laugh, and swim away.

Speaking of squirrels, Lorenzo resembles a squirrel. Like when they run 3/4 the way across the road then freeze, only to back track and run the 3/4 back to the same side rather than the 1/4 to both avoid getting hit by the car and finishing their intended trip.

I'll never think of "Lorenzo" again in a good light like I once did. Before, it referenced dope rims on your Maxima, take from an early 90s classic by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince with the beats:
    Ridin' around in your Jeep or your Benzos
    Or in your Nissan sittin' on Lorenzos

Now, all I think of when I hear the name Lorenzo is a punkass who didn't have the nuts to meet us at our breaks.

Images

As you always say PJB, thanks for your unyielding support. I suppose one could say I got a little unneccessarily harsh, hatchet buried. Hey that Edgar Cayce's a pretty interesting guy...over 10,000 proven cases of obtaining knowledge through trance? Pretty crazy implications in my opinion. If only we could resurrect him and put him to work on surf predicting.

Mr. Hannah, isn't that a depressing image? Jerry took such a weird track too. Idk man, just weird.

Images
    Oh Spicoli, God love you, Anchorman, Old School, The Hangovers.......all are horribly overrated pieces of semi-garbage. Will Farrel has comedic chops alright, but most of his movies suck. Step Brothers was kind of cool. Old School was particularly stupid and doesn't deserve this cult following it has. Idiocracy was boring and had not a chuckle.

The last funny movie ever made was There's Something Aboot Mary.

This period of history we're involved in produces nothing but trash. Ok there's some good TV shows but movies and music are dead.

Ah Spicoli, you eat Cookie Crisp? B!tchen. I'm currently doing the Shoprite(a grocery chain) knock-off......Scrunchy's Mini Cookie Bites. I think they are actually better. They have more bite.

And come on Spicoli, you care aboot what people say on here. Everybody does except for me. And this is for all y'all: Seldom can say whatever he wants to whomever. If you don't like what he says, then keep your trap shut. There's an organization on here and you don't want to get on our bad side. I mean their bad side.

Hey Spicoli, didn't you get any waves up there Friday-Saturday? Friday was alright down here.

This fall has not been too good so far. A few days of decency..........a "Nor'easter" sitting off my coast sending days of wooly choppy surf that destroyed my f'ing sandbars.....like destroyed them........Yeah, no good. Now, 2011 was the sh!t. Hurricane Irene came and it just kept coming.......until early December then the winter sucked bad. So this winter will be b!tchen..........

Images
    Many thanks PJB...agreed on this fall man, definitely had some fun sessions, but just doesn't seem as good as last fall. I hope Nov and Dec will provide us all with redemption.

PJB, was it astral syphilis? cause germs on the physical shouldn't be fuggin with with your astral, unless you are doing it wrong