LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Man, F this all..........................

You novice dudes are ok, and youse guys tied down by family, cubilces and mortgages move along little doggies...........That's no insult, but this probably won't appeal to you. But if this does make you say, " Hey, my wife's getting more annoying and my job sucks," and you happen to consider the following then you are my hero.

Look, if you been doing this a long time then you know this coast leaves a lot to be desired. Yeah, you got a few points and rocks from Eastern Long Island northwards, and, yeah, parts of North Carolina are pretty scenic and dreamy, but, man, there's a whole world of surfing and adventure waiting out there.

Classic memories are not made working 9-5's and having a family. Yeah, yeah you had a big wedding at a church and you videotaped your kid's first steps. Man, that's no memory, Over 6 billion people have the same memories.

So, lets get all Kerouac this spring, once the country thaws-out, and let's hitchike across the country. We'll go, "wherever God takes us," and we'll make fantastic memories, surfing good waves amongst classic backdrops. Shoot, we'll hit Northern California for the harvest(next fall), and surf our way up to the Canadian border, where we will paddle across the border. Then we we'll meet sympathetic Canadians who will harbor us as we dominate Jordan River. Dudes, Jordan River kicks arse. And remember guys, nothing is more attractive to a female than a wandering vagabond. You can't fornicate with a Oklahoman if you are in Ocean City, Maryland.........

So, start saving some travel bucks, as I need some investment capital. Don't worry we'll do some scams and sh!t along the way to keep some coin in our pockets. It'll work out. God will be on our side so we can not fail. Even crossing small towns in mid-America will be a blast. We'll be Free, something that not many people really know.

See, the problem here is that youse guys think this existence of consumerism and relationships really matters, but it doesn't. Nothing matters. It's all possible in your brain, a virtually untapped source of unlimited potantial.

Youse guys preceive that life is supposed to be lived a certain way, and any and all deviations to the script make you uncomfortable. Who says that you have to be so stationary and grounded to be happy. Really, how many people are truely happy(without adderall, prozac, xanax, Budweiser, etc)? Throw away your mortgage and make the world your home, for New Jersey sucks and so does Florida.They legalized weed in Washington for God's sakes.

If anyone knows how to make a covered wagon that would be so choice. Tell the world you're going Californee-way. No, not towards Venice Beach but Eureka or Ft. Bragg. Hey, if Charles Manson could get by, then why can't I?

Long live sage brah.

Don't you talk like I haven't been ready and at the door for this since last February. If you're serious about this, we need to have a summit. Things are gonna change...I can feel it.

Quitting my job and filing for a divorce. Except for the whole god part, I'm in.

I'm in as long as they have starbucks in Oklahoma. Nothing like a pumpkin spice latte after shredding the highway with my bros.

I see myself as a surf bum...my In-Laws just think of me as a bum!

The quest for stoke requires forsaking traditional First World values in the pursuit of swell.

If you'll have me, I volunteer as Recreation Director.

Swell Info went all Manifest Destiny one day.

IF you are not happy in your current location, a change in location will not make you happy. True happiness come from within. I am super stoked to have ditched so much Babylon baggage. I still have a carry-on, but I left a bunch of the heavy shot back at the ranch. Very happy to have no debt and few possessions other than laptops and surfboards. I recently bought a couch. first one in my life and I am happy to leave it should the need arise.

I could be living somewhere else socking it all away and making the 401k grow, but I want my wave count and experiences to grow. the market is BS anyway, maniuplated by the few a the expense of the many

if you make it to Cali and take a sailboat west, look me up PJB. but if you fly here, that's cheating

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    IF you are not happy in your current location, a change in location will not make you happy. True happiness come from within. I am super stoked to have ditched so much Babylon baggage. I still have a carry-on, but I left a bunch of the heavy shot back at the ranch. Very happy to have no debt and few possessions other than laptops and surfboards. I recently bought a couch. first one in my life and I am happy to leave it should the need arise.

I could be living somewhere else socking it all away and making the 401k grow, but I want my wave count and experiences to grow. the market is BS anyway, maniuplated by the few a the expense of the many

if you make it to Cali and take a sailboat west, look me up PJB. but if you fly here, that's cheating
    I am not happy nor am I sad. I'm numb and indifferent. And I disagree with the consensus that a change in scenery can't uplift someone.

A small example: I walk over the boards at 1st in OCNJ......I see waves.......good waves actually.......hooo hum.....yawn....

I hike through a trail through majestic redwoods, with a harem of wandering hippy chicks gorging on mushroom milkshakes. After a twenty minute hike I find clean two foot waves......it's breaking off a cliff into a cove and the whole atmosphere has me lit-the-f-up inside......

I'll take the two footers in Redwood country.....

A change in location can mean all the differences. Not always, but it can. Yeah, someone who's clinically depressed isn't going to get a bang traveling through Denver, but I would.

Hey, PUMP, did you go vote for Booker today?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

A small example: I walk over the boards at 1st in OCNJ......I see waves.......good waves actually.......hooo hum.....yawn....

I hike through a trail through majestic redwoods, with a harem of wandering hippy chicks gorging on mushroom milkshakes. After a twenty minute hike I find clean two foot waves......it's breaking off a cliff into a cove and the whole atmosphere has me lit-the-f-up inside......

I'll take the two footers in Redwood country.....
    I agree with this.

I like money too much.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I like money too much.

I like money too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck