LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    man you say F this all but what are you Fing. everything i ever read that you have wrote makes me think you live the life of a grade A loser. in which case you should F that all

I already lived the life of the nomad, vagabond surfer i loved it. but i don't miss it. Jack settled down too.
    Now i live this one with the job, that pays for the house, cars, wife, kids and surf trips. and I love it.
    when the children are grown and leave the nest the wife and I will start a new life. and we'll love that one too.

How do you know classic memories aren't made having a family? Do you have one? Have you ever? you come off as a guy thats had a hard life. someone that has never been loved by a parent or has loved a child of his own. That's too bad. Watching your child take his first steps, or doing anything really is about as good as it gets. beats surfing any day.

living for yourself with no ties is great and should be experienced. but people who stay on walkabout forever and never experence the family life are missing out on something wonderful. yes there are hard times but there hard times in everything, especially being a hobo.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    im at a client site so i voted early but not for him. making bank so i can move to a state that lets me keep my money and carry my gun.
    But Christie ads all claim that you don't pay much taxes at all. What's going on?

So, what's the deal? Do you like shooting people or something? Why the attachment to your gun?

I don't know aboot taxes, but why don't you move to Philly? They all carry guns around there.

What state lets you keep all your money? And remember alot of these southern paradises might have lower costs of living but jobs also pay WAYYYYYY less than up here.

Hey, PUMP, how aboot North Dakota? That place is booming, dude. Oil does wonderful things for people these days. Besides missing marginal New Jersey waves, I wouldn't mind experiencing North Dakota for a while, though I'd probably start drinking again and pick up a meth habit. AHHH MAN(BRIGHT LIGHTBULB), we could sell dope out there. Dope's probably hard-as-heck to get out there, and what they have is probably garbage.

Pump, I'll look up some old asscoiates from Camden and we'll move to North Dakota and start our own business. You just gotta drive us from Jersey to ND once a month, and then you're free to go shoot criters and sh!t. I'll handle the rest. And if anything goes wrong........North Dakota's prisons are probably pretty nice, right?

Pump, we'd be the coolest people in North Dakota.

for some reason this is how I picture PJB
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6TBTP-EJI

NH has no income tax

i am talking to folks in florida and north carolina about some job offers. if i move to florida i am definitely joining a neighborhood watch.

pumpmaster zimmerman, AWESOME!

and PJ4060 take it easy on him, no one like to see clowns cry
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Oct 16, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    man you say F this all but what are you Fing. everything i ever read that you have wrote makes me think you live the life of a grade A loser. in which case you should F that all

I already lived the life of the nomad, vagabond surfer i loved it. but i don't miss it. Jack settled down too.
    Now i live this one with the job, that pays for the house, cars, wife, kids and surf trips. and I love it.
    when the children are grown and leave the nest the wife and I will start a new life. and we'll love that one too.

How do you know classic memories aren't made having a family? Do you have one? Have you ever? you come off as a guy thats had a hard life. someone that has never been loved by a parent or has loved a child of his own. That's too bad. Watching your child take his first steps, or doing anything really is about as good as it gets. beats surfing any day.

living for yourself with no ties is great and should be experienced. but people who stay on walkabout forever and never experence the family life are missing out on something wonderful. yes there are hard times but there hard times in everything, especially being a hobo.
    I'm a GRADE C loser at best.

Oh don't anybody think that I have some delusions of complete granduer of being a hobo. I don't. Like it would suck getting the flu on the road and when your AIDS acts up. But I'm extremely adaptable. If I can handle 96 days in The Atlantic County Justice Facility, wandering down a lonely Oregon road sounds pretty good.

Jack didn't settle down, he drank himself to death. And I write better than him, too. My On the Road would be so much better, though I lack the thrill and excitement....the innocence and promise..... of his era. Today's era is dead.

Dude, my mommy and daddy totally love me. Nevr had a kid, nor do I want, too, but I have had dogs. ANd they were very good dogs. Actually, I could raise a kid better than most of the F's out there today, but I have no desire to.

If you think watching some diaper-wearing, germ factory take a few steps is better than surfing, then you're doing something wrong. And I doubt that you lived as a vagabond. I really doubt it.

And my life has been easy as sh!t. Everyone has problems and crosses to bear or bare, but thanks to American citizenship, all our lives, aren't too bad comparitively speaking. Yeah, I had some problems, like everyone, but I conquered most of them and it made me a stronger person because of it. Plus, I also identify and empathize with almost everyone on this earth in some way or another.

Ha, I knew this would upset some Family Guys. PLEASE FAMILY GUYS, I'M NOT INSULTING YOU. GET A GRIP, DUDES. Send negative comments to:
    Paddington Jetty Bear
    222 Avenues de los Mexicanos
    Culver, City, CA 90150

And.........YEAH, 34 ST SURFING.......RIGHT ON !! Some of youse guys makes me proud. There's still some spirit left.

the USA citizenship ok, if you can get over the guilt of having brown people murdered so you can have cheap oil and plastic crap from China

thats a whole nother convo that lotsa folks aint ready to have

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    pumpmaster zimmerman, AWESOME!

and PJ4060 take it easy on him, no one like to see clowns cry
    So one moment you say" Look me up" if I get a sailboat

And then you're calling me a clown who gives a F aboot some dork on a computer.

Yo, pick an opinion and stick with it. The confusion you cause me may make me cry. I only cry when I see paleface litter.

Ok, I'm going to go vote for Booker now. Though, Lonegan would be quite comical. Hey, he was mayor of Bogata, NJ.....WOW !!!!

Ok, you guys try not to hurt yourselves while I'm gone.

AND PJ4060 or whatever.....remember I'm a C GRADE LOSER at best. That's C GRADE, for there exists much better losers than I on both end of the spectrums..........But I continue to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    NH has no income tax
    Ever had to go to the P.O. to get your mail daily? Paid for your trash removal? Had to get your septic tank in your front yard pumped out? Had said septic tank overflow and/or have water table flooding so you have Lake Schittperior for a front yard? You pay out the azz for every last thing so it evens out for the most part. It's all a wash. Municipalities can be a benefit and a hindrance to your life.