LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I've got shotgun, PJB.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    IF you are not happy in your current location, a change in location will not make you happy. True happiness come from within. I am super stoked to have ditched so much Babylon baggage. I still have a carry-on, but I left a bunch of the heavy shot back at the ranch. Very happy to have no debt and few possessions other than laptops and surfboards. I recently bought a couch. first one in my life and I am happy to leave it should the need arise.

I could be living somewhere else socking it all away and making the 401k grow, but I want my wave count and experiences to grow. the market is BS anyway, maniuplated by the few a the expense of the many

if you make it to Cali and take a sailboat west, look me up PJB. but if you fly here, that's cheating
    I am not happy nor am I sad. I'm numb and indifferent. And I disagree with the consensus that a change in scenery can't uplift someone.

A small example: I walk over the boards at 1st in OCNJ......I see waves.......good waves actually.......hooo hum.....yawn....

I hike through a trail through majestic redwoods, with a harem of wandering hippy chicks gorging on mushroom milkshakes. After a twenty minute hike I find clean two foot waves......it's breaking off a cliff into a cove and the whole atmosphere has me lit-the-f-up inside......

I'll take the two footers in Redwood country.....

A change in location can mean all the differences. Not always, but it can. Yeah, someone who's clinically depressed isn't going to get a bang traveling through Denver, but I would.

Hey, PUMP, did you go vote for Booker today?

im at a client site so i voted early but not for him. making bank so i can move to a state that lets me keep my money and carry my gun.

Images
    Count me in... Maybe I'll start a kickstarter...

"Send Swellinfo Members Money So They Can Travel Places, Divorce Wives, and Start New Lives"

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

A small example: I walk over the boards at 1st in OCNJ......I see waves.......good waves actually.......hooo hum.....yawn....

I hike through a trail through majestic redwoods, with a harem of wandering hippy chicks gorging on mushroom milkshakes. After a twenty minute hike I find clean two foot waves......it's breaking off a cliff into a cove and the whole atmosphere has me lit-the-f-up inside......

I'll take the two footers in Redwood country.....
    I agree with this.

are these shaved pseudo hippy chicks, that wear yoga pants and tank tops or smelly hairy Sasquatch au-natural' wooks?

replace unshaven hippy chicks with strippers and i might be in.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Paddington!!!! Bro! What are you doing here??!!?? It's knee high out there duuuuude!
    Really, you are still going with that? I know, I know you're joking around, but you need a new angle, bru. I was out yesterday and it was double-over-knee with a few triple-over-knee sets. And I selected a completely desolate stretch of coast because I'm totally brave.

Oh and to any takers, I'm not opposed to automobile travel. Just be advised that I don't have a license or, hence, a car right now. I'm also not opposed to share driving responsibilities as long as youse aren't opposed to a small hang up in case I get pulled over. Most likely I'll just get a "No DL ticket." I don't think they can charge you with driving on suspended except in the state you got your ban from. But what's the chances of that? I used to drive unconscious for 18years and only got pulled over like four times......

And if you Bassplayer and World B and Manisses and Spicoli types are serious we could get a Patridge Family-type of bus..I'll be Danny..Hey if the Merry Pranksters pulled it off, what's stopping us.

Really, I believe many of you guys are getting older and this sh!t don't fly too well when you're 55. So, one big journey, epic Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, before settling into the twilight years.........Sounds right to me.

Oh, contemplative takers.......must not be afraid of 5 mils. Colder locales are a must. And if you get uncomfortable take Greyhound back to Virginia or Delaware......chalk it up to experience. No big deal. Fortune favors the bold.

Images
    can i get a 401k with that?

"It was Cowboy Neal, at the wheel,
    on the Bus to never ever land"