LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Images
    Ok listen people, I have to read the last two pages of this thread. I just did a cursory glance to look for meany guys. Gotta take care of them first. To the enlighten ones(Those who support myselves) Thank you and may God bless every single one of you and the little children. Allahu Akbar.

Zeroevol........I was being faceitous(sp??) aboot the wanderer's level of attractiveness. We all know chicks dig fame, money and power. Any 80-year-old rich guy can bag a hot 22-year-old blonde. Rosanne Barr, in the height of her career, bagged Tom Arnold, and the plumber who lives down the street from you guys. See the differences.

To the dude who explained "Bear" and "Bare" to me.......Thanks dude. But that's part of my "gimmick" I do sh!t like that for kicks. But thanks or as they say on the street......" Good looking out, ot" I just gave you one of them gangster "hug" thangs.........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    But thanks or as they say on the street......" Good looking out, ot" I just gave you one of them gangster "hug" thangs.........
    Aside from sharing similar philosophical perspectives, it's the $hit like this that almost causes me to pi$$ myself. Word life, PJB.

Yo, who the truck are you talking aboot? Hey, if my life sucked so bad I'd look for sympathy from you guys. I just love sympathy.

And Skeglegs don't worry aboot how much me or Spicoli, or SUP or anyone else posts. Some people have thoughts in their heads....some don't. Kind of like Almond Joy's have nuts but Mounds don't. What the F do you care how many times somebody posts. Keeping track of internet posters would actually be an indicator of a sad life.

You know a lot of youse may take cheap shots at the more, what's that word Kahuna Kai.......ummm, yeah, Verbose posters on here. But most of you guys wouldn't reveal an intimate detail aboot your own lives on here.....not even as an anonymous internet guy.

So to those who don't -- shut the f up and get some testicles.

To those that do.......Kudos, that makes this site and life more interesting

And Skeglegs, I don't fade away. I've been pushed away from here but I keep fighting to get back. Oh what, you think I'll fade away in December because of the cold?? Is that it? Yeah, dude, you must not pay attention because I'm a cold weather freak.

And this summer wasn't absymall......I keep hearing this from Jon Coen types and SI fools. This summer was F'ing an AVERAGE FING SUMMER FOR THE EAST COAST OF AMERICA. Unless my spot happened to be magical. Shoot even ARchy said in late July that he had been surfing 3-4 days a week. Hurricanes don't define a summer season, fools.

And thanks 757 for the support. But no one's tearing me apart. Actually, only PJ4060 has criticized me(as of now, I've still got a couple pages to catch up on). Yeah, MIS-13 has but that's his role on this site. And people like Skeglegs are insignificant jokes.

And Singer Island Surfer Dude.....I've been liking you more and more for the past two months. Keep up the good work.
    This summer and fall has been ****ing horrible compared to anything in the past 10 years, you are a kook who spends way too much time posting bull**** on the forums, the overload of OCD posters and ****ty waves have made the forum unbearable for the last 3 months, and yes, you will fade away like the rest do every year in another month or two.

But by all means, continue to fluff your own genitials by posting such informative insight and self realization on the forum, it's more entertaining than the what size wetsuit will I need for next weekend threads.

Surfingwasteland... if more people in this world were like you they wouldn't need antidepressants! Props on living your life like it should be!

Paddington.... don't know if you're serious or just shootin the $hit... but if its something that you have wurling around in your head then do it! You have nothing to lose! I know one thing and that is if you don't do it, it will be a regret for the rest of your life up until the day you are lying on your death bed.

I'm pushing the age now where I'm questioning and concerned about things I haven't done yet. Though I have done a lot in my life, more than most, I have this burning feeling inside me telling me I haven't done it all and I need to hurry up! Almost a panic....no it is a panic! My biggest fear is that I will some how or way get disabled or too old and not be able to surf or walk that wandering trail.

Life is short....waaaaayyy too short! It may appear as if you have a long time but you don't. Take a good look at how fast the last ten years have gone by. The next ten are going to go by even faster!

I know this guy who is supremely optimistic and more full of life than anyone I know. He and his daughter did a little experiment in which they estimated how long they would live if they led a healthy lifestyle. They correlated the number of days they had left in life and represented them with marbles. They then filled a giant glass jar with the marbles. Every weekend they go out to the lake by their house and take the marbles representing the days past and throw them into the lake. What's left in the jar represents how much longer they have on earth. He said it was a very scary feeling to see how quickly the level of marbles is dropping!

Paddington.... you're losing your marbles! Better get on it!

Images
    Recently a group of high school seniors were axed: How many of youse plan to get married and how many of youse plan to have children?

Practically everybody raised their hands.

Then they were axed: WHY?

Not one of them had an answer. Looky here, I am not against the family man nor am I insulting them. Some people are destined for that stuff. However, people just assume that you go to school, get a job, socialize at happy hour, date a bim, engage the bim, marry the bim, buy a home, and then have kids........

They do it like it's a script they HAVE TO follow. As Neil and Geddy said..."growing up it all seems so one-sided/opinions all provided/the future pre-decided/detached and subdivided/in the mass production zone/ no where is the dreamer or the misfit so alone" I'm a misfit and a dreamer.

God, Neil has a mind, and he's all Canadian and shoot. Anyway, this society has basically wrote a script for people to follow, and if you don't adhere to it, you're "lost." And this script is based upon superficial BS. Yes, some people are destined for each other, and they get along great, forever. But many people settle just to fit in with societal norms and expectations. People don't listen to their heart.

And the world is obsessed with material possessions. It's a game: Get a bigger house than the Jones'....a bigger SUV and send your kids to a better school........and collect as much crap as you can buy. Why would anyone spend $50,000 on a friggin piece of jewelry? What does a piece of jewelry do for someone except satisfy some superficial, crass desire.

Much of what people place importance on in this world just don't matter. Society has created a paradigm tricking people into believing that they do. Really people, the people you probably get along most with are those you keep at a certain distance..... You don't get too intimate and don't cross certain boundaries. How many people have you been close friends with for years......people always do something to break the ties. Parents are the only people you can really trust and even that doesn't hold true. So many bad parents out there.

Nothing matters except waves, weed and dogs.......and hopefully your family. Hey PJ, I never said I was anti-family. Look I encounter so many of my old friends who married and had kids and they are sooooo jealous of my freedom. Yeah really. They don't say it but I can tell. All I'm saying is that marriage and kids isn't mandatory.

Recently a group of high school seniors were axed: How many of youse plan to get married and how many of youse plan to have children?

Practically everybody raised their hands.

Then they were axed: WHY?

Not one of them had an answer. Looky here, I am not against the family man nor am I insulting them. Some people are destined for that stuff. However, people just assume that you go to school, get a job, socialize at happy hour, date a bim, engage the bim, marry the bim, buy a home, and then have kids........

They do it like it's a script they HAVE TO follow. As Neil and Geddy said..."growing up it all seems so one-sided/opinions all provided/the future pre-decided/detached and subdivided/in the mass production zone/ no where is the dreamer or the misfit so alone" I'm a misfit and a dreamer.

God, Neil has a mind, and he's all Canadian and shoot. Anyway, this society has basically wrote a script for people to follow, and if you don't adhere to it, you're "lost." And this script is based upon superficial BS. Yes, some people are destined for each other, and they get along great, forever. But many people settle just to fit in with societal norms and expectations. People don't listen to their heart.

And the world is obsessed with material possessions. It's a game: Get a bigger house than the Jones'....a bigger SUV and send your kids to a better school........and collect as much crap as you can buy. Why would anyone spend $50,000 on a friggin piece of jewelry? What does a piece of jewelry do for someone except satisfy some superficial, crass desire.

Much of what people place importance on in this world just don't matter. Society has created a paradigm tricking people into believing that they do. Really people, the people you probably get along most with are those you keep at a certain distance..... You don't get too intimate and don't cross certain boundaries. How many people have you been close friends with for years......people always do something to break the ties. Parents are the only people you can really trust and even that doesn't hold true. So many bad parents out there.

Nothing matters except waves, weed and dogs.......and hopefully your family. Hey PJ, I never said I was anti-family. Look I encounter so many of my old friends who married and had kids and they are sooooo jealous of my freedom. Yeah really. They don't say it but I can tell. All I'm saying is that marriage and kids isn't mandatory.
    I don't plan on having kids. However, marriage can be pretty cool if you meet the right girl. Mine drinks brews with me, surfs with me, and lets me do my own thing when I want.

Kids are mandatory to vicariously live through once your knees start giving out. This is the key to happiness.

Images
    I also plan on gracefully bowing out of human procreation.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    This summer and fall has been ****ing horrible compared to anything in the past 10 years, you are a kook who spends way too much time posting bull**** on the forums, the overload of OCD posters and ****ty waves have made the forum unbearable for the last 3 months, and yes, you will fade away like the rest do every year in another month or two.

But by all means, continue to fluff your own genitials by posting such informative insight and self realization on the forum, it's more entertaining than the what size wetsuit will I need for next weekend threads.
    How can a forum be unbearable? Why do you keep coming on here then? Dude, this forum is at it's peak performance as of late. Man, don't give me no bullsh!t aboot fing Matt Johnson and the old days. The SI heroes of past days have absolutely nothing on today's characters. Spicoli could come on here and have conversations with himself and it would be more interesting.

And you guys are so stupid. In early July you people were saying this might be the best summer ever. Dude, it rained all of the time in June and July. Do you know what causes rain in most circumstances? Do you know what usually accompanies weather systems that cause rain? Yeah, f'ing waves, genius.

I don't know where you "surf" but Southern NJ was rideable practically everyday this summer, and had at least one waist + day.....usually two per week. That's not abysmal. See you novice kooks never saw a summer when it was a foot or less for 6 weeks. Get some experience before you start making accusations. Jesus Christ, the VAH Beach GUYS WERE CLAIMING FREQUENT RIDEABILITY THIS SUMMER. That's not a bad summer.

Yo, where you from Skeg? You want to surf sometime this February or January? And actually all the dorks who fought me on here these past two years.......XGEN70, Stranded in Smithfield, ECSponger.........they are the ones that faded away.....cause they were jealous frauds who couldn't get any attention on an internet board and no one cared about Sturgis's photos of Delaware.

And I LOVE it how Skeg hates this site and me, but BOOM he's responds as soon as I post something aboot him. Man, you complainers on this site are such jokes. You are so transparent.
    Last edited by Paddington Jetty Bear; Oct 18, 2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: PER WEEK needed to be added

Paddington.... you brought a tear to my eye!

Very well said my brotha, specially this last line....

"Nothing matters except waves, weed and dogs.......and hopefully your family."

Brewengineer, I have had the girlfriends that surfs too. Though its a great novelty at first I think I much prefer the non-surfing girlfriend. It seemed as if I could never go surfing by myself or with my friends without my girl wanting to tag along too. Like I said, its great at first but becomes a curse. Especially when you want to go on a surf trip with the guys. Good luck with that!

Course then there's the opposite side of the spectrum... your girl falls in love with you because you are a surfer and love the beach and live the lifestyle. Then 2-3 years down the road you are nothing but a loser and all you want to do is surf and all the money you earn or save goes toward your surf trip and not her. Stop wearing those ridiculous flip-flops, dress like an adult, blah, blah, blah, ha, ha, ha!!!!~~~~~~~

Was so hilarious.... I just got into that same conversation with a buddy the other day! Willing to bet this happens to just about every guy that surfs and has a girlfriend!

I'm in the perfect situation... not married, no girlfriend (u can get em cheap while on your surf trips), my son is now 18, loves his dad, can't stand his mom, all he wants to do is go surfing with dad! Took him on his first surf trip last year and we had the time of our lives!