LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    did you watch the vid? its a joke numbnutz

obviously you're not a golfer....sheesh

You can surf wherever you want? good luck with that, you obviously haven't traveled too much if you believe that
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Oct 18, 2013 at 07:37 AM.

"The rest of the session I couldn't stop pearling."

Bassplayer, I feel your pain.

Some days I feel like my surfing just FLOWS! I feel confident in my "game" and see the progress that hard work has brought.

Then I get one of those dreaded days like you just had. Pearling time after time, really erodes the already brittle confidence. My strong point in athletic endeavors has always been consistency. Unfortunately, waves and conditions can not be controlled. It still frustrates the skite out of me to be helpless. Alas, Kookdom is always lurking!

Keep paddling brother, The next sweet ride will cure all.

Slide on.

Images
    Thanks to last weeks onslaught of waves and wind.........

My God dang spot is ruined.....destroyed..........Yesterday it was not even rideable......closed-out shorepound. had to hit the other end of town and that place is funky. I don't friggin know where to go tonight, and I don't have the time to go on a search. F'ing Cadbury isn't available until 4:30.

Yep, MFitz the spot that created this past summer magic......the place turns on every summer, recently, then craps out late fall.......it's done already. Though don't worry too much it might be back in a week.....or three months. Man, this sucks.

Scored a half dozen quick rides at DP before heading up 95 for what by one forecasting site's rating system lists as the best wave conditions in the U.S. at this moment. Let's see how this head-high forecast of stoke goes. Either way, I'll be charging the full moon sesh all night since it's set to be clear, warm, and swellin still.

FREE YOURSELVES FROM CUBICULAR CAPTIVITY AND CHARGE

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Scored a half dozen quick rides at DP before heading up 95 for what by one forecasting site's rating system lists as the best wave conditions in the U.S. at this moment. Let's see how this head-high forecast of stoke goes. Either way, I'll be charging the full moon sesh all night since it's set to be clear, warm, and swellin still.

FREE YOURSELVES FROM CUBICULAR CAPTIVITY AND CHARGE
    Hunters Moon last night. Very nice. Oh so big.

So did you surf after dark? I surfed until darkness set in, and actually entertained the idea of going to Atlantic City because they got the bright lights of gaming halls to bolster the light of the moon. But night surfing's something you do when you're drunk. So I passed.

So how was up north? I like it up north.......if you wacked-off 90% of the surfing population........same goes for Santa Cruz. Actually, have to wack-off 98% of the surfing population in Santa Cruz and then that place would be paradise(sort of) for me.

Yeh brah, bouts 90 mins after dark I go down the line on a fast right and am facing that big wheel of cheese in the sky. That's all I wanted. It'll happen again many times but if it doesn't, it still did then. Sat at other breaks at 3am and almost went out again as it was still illuminated and decent swell but had been charging for nearly a day straight by then plus these were breaks I've never seen in the day. You're straight up Miyagi if you can paddle into a rock reef for the first time under a moon and ball hard.

Yes, El Norte was muy simpatico. I think very highly of it now. Those people operate slowly and are happy.