LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    wahhhhh!!!!

Images
    Yay, i mean, yeah nobody should ever surf there ever. It sucks and is never even worth checking, just go to a different beach.

Images
    Welcome to the east coast. Did you move here from somewhere else?

Images
    Yo...the last time I checked we lived on the east coast. Unless your a lucky Hatteras resident, this is the hand we are all delt. Embrace what we have...Wrightsville AND CB are better than most places in North and South Carolina. I suggest some wave therapy for you my friend...book a ticket to central america and get lost in the jungles!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterjasson View Post
    Welcome to the east coast. Did you move here from somewhere else?
    no been here for years, the sand bars are easily dredged by NE winds which make things worse. Having surfed up and down the east coast this place is worse than most...

Every beach has its days, man. The bridge is always open at CB!

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Every beach has its days, man. The bridge is always open at CB!
    I'm sitting 200 miles away from the beach watching a live cam while a dozen surfers catching nice waist high peelers 50 yards from the door of my beach place. It sucks, but that is definitely a first world problem. It's homecoming weekend at my high school. I coach and teach and blew of homecoming last year to surf ankle biters...

I caught it awesome in CB yesterday around low tide when the wind died out. WB hasn't been working since the last swell, but the banks have been pretty effed up for most of the year it seems.

CB has a better swell window for ENE swells, but gets a lot choppier when the wind is from the North. Guess you can't have it both ways--I got lucky with the wind going slack.

CB is where I go mostly because of the crowds and ego's BUT if the winds are blowing NE and there is swell then the spot to be is Masonboro hands down..

Good luck and let me know if you find that sweet spot

No, don't go to Topsail. Wicked closeouts all the time. Break your neck.