LOGIN | REGISTER

Ordean Surf Research Rashguards 40% off

Ordean Rash Guards Made in the USA 40% with clearance code AMERICANBUILT

http://www.ordeansurf.com/collections/ordean-rashguards

I have no idea how good these rash guards are, but their tshirts are awesome. Made In the USA label, I figure it's gotta be worth a shot.

Images
    I have a t-shirt and rash guard by Ordean, they are sick! Great quality, made in the USA products. Support these guys!

I have a t-shirt from Ordean. It's super soft and very comfortable. No doubt his rash guards are just as nice. Major kudos to Mike for grounding his company in the USA!

Still on sale folks! Got mine today. Definitely order a size up! Gonna get some XXL's. Sorry Cheech, you're outta luck. Not even gonna try to exchange 'cause these rashguards are so nice. My pop and brother in law are gonna be stocked come Xmas when they get the XL's that are too small for me. I'm on the SouthJettyBill Vodka and Pizza diet and have a nice layer of insulation for winter.

Made in the USA rashguards for under 20$! The water is gonna get warm again I promise, this is a no brainer. Chanukah starts the day before Thanksgiving. What else are you going to wear at Rocky Point or Gas Chambers this winter?
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Oct 23, 2013 at 03:20 AM.