LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation New Surfing Co. seeks surfers for kickstarter campaign

Hi friends, and fellow surfers --

I am eager to help a friend of mine start a "movement" within the surfing community. SurfQuest international is up and coming apparel and travel-info created by surfers for surfers and anyone else with a passion for the see.

Recently my friend launched a Kickstarter campaign seeking some funding for the next production of t-shirts and stages for the mysurfquest.com website. Robert (my friend) is hoping to start including travel info and resources for surfers who have never traveled to some of these destinations (like myself). As you know, leaving your home break can be fun but it is something I have only dreamt about and I am sure I am not the only one. The problem is I dont have a reliable source to go to for information and recommendations on lodging/traveling without feeling like someone is trying to sell me something.

SurfQuest Kickstarter campaign - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-water-culture
    SurfQuest website - http://www.mysurfquest.com

Anyways please take the time to view his website that I developed at mysurfquest.com and most certainly please help support the SurfQuest movement by contribution anything to his kickstarter campaign. Even if it is just a share or like so your friends can see what SurfQuest is about.

Im anxious to hear your feedback as we are the target audience for SurfQuest and we would be the biggest voice in Roberts ear as to what to include.

Thanks for reading

There are several surfers on here that trade stocks by day and have large stacks. They may be of interest to your cheddar hunt. Just look for high altitude peaks and you'll find the funding sources.

funding sources

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    There are several surfers on here that trade stocks by day and have large stacks. They may be of interest to your cheddar hunt. Just look for high altitude peaks and you'll find the funding sources.
    Thanks dude! What do you mean by high altitude peaks on here? With only 21 days left in the campaign we are trying to do anything we can to reach our goal.. He has some really sweet stuff on there now so I want to help do what I can to bring in more contributors. Thx for help!

This could also be a very good place to seek funding:

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/pos...t=0&Board=UBB1
    You might try posting there as well.

Hey, thanks so much for the input guys! I have tried to sign up at surfermag but there forum requires an admin to approve your account before you can start posting?? Kind of a pain to get on their forum as oppose to this one.

As soon as I am approved I will definitely get on there and try my luck

Seek a private equity firm.

If you would like to send me surfing to some far off destination as part of your marketing campaign, I would be glad to help. No pay necessary, just airfare. You can take all sorts of pictures of me ripping for you. I would be much obliged.

with the new JOBS act there is more money for investing as there will be less restrictions.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/chanceba...-the-jobs-act/

Also look to bitcoin pages, some people just like to donate bitcents out of spite of the system

Some of the shirts are cool, but I'm just not into that off color/faded color look. Nor do I enjoy those funky "tribal" looking wave prints. I think the "set waves" one is dope in black. But it has potential. Decent name anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindacme View Post
    Hey, thanks so much for the input guys! I have tried to sign up at surfermag but there forum requires an admin to approve your account before you can start posting?? Kind of a pain to get on their forum as oppose to this one.

As soon as I am approved I will definitely get on there and try my luck
    Part of the reason they require approval first is to stop ads, which SI Admin may very well deem this to be. We had a kickstarter guy trying to raise funds here last month and many felt it was at the core advertising which is a no no on this site. Just letting you know up front that this thread may get locked and removed. Whiskey Malitia has sticky ads at the top of the forum as they are approved but in general SI does not like posters hitting up other members for cash no matter how great or noble the casue may be.