LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    Some of the shirts are cool, but I'm just not into that off color/faded color look. Nor do I enjoy those funky "tribal" looking wave prints. I think the "set waves" one is dope in black. But it has potential. Decent name anyways.
    That one was by far my favorite too! good choice

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Part of the reason they require approval first is to stop ads, which SI Admin may very well deem this to be. We had a kickstarter guy trying to raise funds here last month and many felt it was at the core advertising which is a no no on this site. Just letting you know up front that this thread may get locked and removed. Whiskey Malitia has sticky ads at the top of the forum as they are approved but in general SI does not like posters hitting up other members for cash no matter how great or noble the casue may be.
    Lol thanks, not so much an ad as it would be a plug for a friend. Its obviously not like I just came in to name drop and I am on to the next forum. What better and easier way is there to spread the word about supporting something we all love to do which is surf and represent those surf spots.. Hopefully since I am engaging this thread and replying back no one will see it as an add but simply a suggestion to support a cool cause that further promotes good surf spots and water sports ;-)

Any advice is appreciated though and thanks for the heads up, will try to keep it less geared towards name plugging?

Kickstarter.... the internets tin can.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Kickstarter.... the internets tin can.
    Cyber begging. Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Cyber begging. Weak.
    No worse than these quasi-vagabond wannabe buskers charging the curbs of Maine's finest metropolis pulling sonic strings on a guit while soft-talking about their fake hard life in a fake whiskey voice. Solve that social problem by planting some GMOs in their bottle of Planet Lava and this place is back to being mint.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    No worse than these quasi-vagabond wannabe buskers charging the curbs of Maine's finest metropolis pulling sonic strings on a guit while soft-talking about their fake hard life in a fake whiskey voice. Solve that social problem by planting some GMOs in their bottle of Planet Lava and this place is back to being mint.
    Spicoli what are you saying? I generally have a very difficult time in translating your vague bro chatter.

Spicoli what are you saying? I generally have a very difficult time in translating your vague bro chatter.
    There's no bro in that chattah. It's was straightforward albeit not quite simplified to the ever-popular McDonald's picture menu.

Here: there are poser living-the-dream'ers on nearly every street corner in the Portland downtown. One even has set up on the sidewalk 7 framed "photos" of his "family" that actually came with the frame. Those dudes are WAY too groomed to truly be living the curb dream. They have as much musical talent as you do spelling accuracy while inebriated (not a judgment on you, a pure fact you're aware of). A busker is a musical performer on the street with an open instrument case to collect donations in. That's a real word. The suthnas know it. Any real busker will have the miles and knowledge of PB&J yet be lacking the RAM to convey it with. These posers are a black eye to the otherwise very cool Portland scene. If they were legit, they'd compliment it. They aren't. Planet Lava is to hippies as Starbucks is to hipsters. If you don't know what a hipster is, don't ask Doug because he doesn't know either.

You copy that TC?

I truly do hope you scored today and that only happened if you went north of York and left the petting zoo.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

I truly do hope you scored today and that only happened if you went north of York and left the petting zoo.
    Please enlighten me some more Spicoli. You speak the swell info gospel and all and have all knowledge of my local spots. I nominate you the mayor of SI. In all seriousness tho. Really you are the mayor of this wonderful place on the web.

Cyber begging. Weak.
    what do you think IPO's are? thats rich people begging, even weaker

yo chump start your own ish and dont ask for handouts chump. its only gonna make you soft chump.

Cape cod cams looked good today, hope yall got some.
    Last edited by cackedinri; Oct 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: CC