LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    You're all good WB. Looks how your mentoring of rcarter has gone!

I wonder at times that if we were all in a lineup or even having beers after a sesh if you guys would get so philosophical bouts religion and the genome project and family values and the war on drugs and the rights and wrongs of living through autonomy and my redwood superlog is better than your homemade compact dipstick.

I bet we'd just talk about throwin buckets and T&A and secret spots and such. Probably the occasional crack on each other here and there, but the sum total would be utopian and not full on conflict. Well maybe that's my Sir Thomas ShredMore view of the virtual incarnation of SI.
    Does anyone comprehend you besides your shrink? Your mother doesn't count.

I think hes saying we are getting too deep and he isnt comfy

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I think hes saying we are getting too deep and he isnt comfy
    Give him a cookie. Maybe he'll go away.

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.c...out-cookies-2/

maybe one of these he'd go to sleep?

we make muffins out of our all ready been vaped remnants. That's like having your cake and eating it too!

You are like a pot indian, using all parts of buffalo!

Yet when Juan Williams suggested that her isolationism was un-American, Malkin was just outraged that someone would dare speak to her that way.

http://www.checkerplagiarism.net/
    Last edited by Verdie7458; Jan 20, 2014 at 08:40 AM.

Images
    What if Phillip Morris gets involved and starts selling sh%$ pot with all kinds of chemicals in it? I don't think pot is nearly as bad as alcohol and the feds should just lay off. I don't smoke much at all. When I do smoke it's usually to relieve aching and sore muscles.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The feds want to keep receiving all the bribe money & the payoffs from the Mex cartels/gangs. That's why those punitive yahoo laws are in place, to keep J.Q. Citizen in fear.....and buying from the cartel pipelines.

No one in their right mind really believes that tons of weed makes its way to American streets without federal assistance, right....?!

Drug Laws are like most laws in the "victim-less" category (ie noones property or person was injured in the "crime" involved--possession, not paying taxes etc) they are written and designed to protect the elite and to punish joe 6-packs... They are not seen for what they are bc the media establishment is owned by the elites and do their job in indoctrinating the lower classes into going along with bad policies that most often hurt the lower classes than help... This is how Empires have been managed since way before Nero's time...

the day there is a reliable field 'sobriety' test for weed is the days it's legalized.