LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Bah I say. Caniduh is way ahead of us in all things.
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/10...h-u-s-company/
    Fock Canadia. It is way better to live in Washington. All legal without prescriptions.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Fock Canadia. It is way better to live in Washington. All legal without prescriptions.
    i lived in Washington for 10 years, in the Snake River Valley...had to go thru all kinds of aggravation just to pick up a little herb. then i moved to NC whereupon they subsequently legalized it in Washington. so now it's plentiful where i used to live, except that i'm in NC....where i still have to go thru all kinds of aggravation just to pick up a little herb.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i lived in Washington for 10 years, in the Snake River Valley...had to go thru all kinds of aggravation just to pick up a little herb. then i moved to NC whereupon they subsequently legalized it in Washington. so now it's plentiful where i used to live, except that i'm in NC....where i still have to go thru all kinds of aggravation just to pick up a little herb.
    why?...just get some seeds and grow it yourself. It's not like you have to set up a lab or anything

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    here's an idea, move here, then move as fast as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    here's an idea, move here, then move as fast as you can.
    HA! so good

Quote Originally Posted by edubb View Post
    I thought a merkin was something else?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin
    No one's replied to quote on this genius post yet?!?! Shameful. Wise up brahs. Yeah, and get rid of your own Merkins. You know who you are.

I gave him props Emass, but I reckon you dont read all the posts?

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    The whole system is corrupt and rotting, like a Jack-o-Lantern in Louisiana come mid November. It will fall away in dribs and drabs and ganja will be grown in gardens next to tomatoes and will cost 50 cents a gram, 80 cents a gram if you don't want seeds.

edubb, that is awesome, wikipedia's stock photo of a merkin is great
    "Yes sir..yes..good one sir.."
    MIS, can I be the Ed Mcmahon to your Johnny Carson?

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    I just have one thing to say on the matter "F#ck 'Legality' " Remember it was always legal to own slaves, women, and to beat the f^ck out of your own children! NEver Moral to do any of that! We gotta smash this stupid system before it smashes all of us into a fine powder that noone will want to put up their noses. alright now I'm going surfing!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    No one's replied to quote on this genius post yet?!?! Shameful. Wise up brahs. Yeah, and get rid of your own Merkins. You know who you are.
    I first put kun toupee but didn't come out, then wrote toup ooswah. but I guess the mod made it invisible and/or un comical.