LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiba City
    Posts
    101
    "If I can't cop...it aint mine to have" - George Clinton

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    743
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    why?...just get some seeds and grow it yourself. It's not like you have to set up a lab or anything
    oh sure, just grow some....except this is North Carolina. the penalty - even for a couple of plants - is severe: it not just possession, it's manufacturing...and i believe that intent to distribute is therefore assumed. which means you're going to do time. if it's in your house, then you are risking your house....and if you have a child at home, then DSS swoops in and takes your child as well. frankly, it's a nightmare scenario in this state - no matter how slight the risk, the penalties far outweigh the benefits.

    it pops up in the paper here all the time: some poor guy who has a couple of plants gets popped because the cable guy stumbled upon them or his ex-wife ratted him out or some other random coincidence....and in one swell foop, life as he knows it is over.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Man you guys on this site are all pot heads......amazing....every single one of youse guys.

    Man, if you guys, like, voted or did something maybe the stuff would be legal by now. Join NORML or something dudes.

    Free the weed and bring back Prohibition. Drunk people suck, and they beat their wives and stuff. Lot of college riots going on these past couple of months and that ain't from crack. That's alcohol, baby.

    I've never done it but ain't growing herb a bit more complicated than just throwing seeds in some soil?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    oh sure, just grow some....except this is North Carolina. the penalty - even for a couple of plants - is severe: it not just possession, it's manufacturing...and i believe that intent to distribute is therefore assumed. which means you're going to do time. if it's in your house, then you are risking your house....and if you have a child at home, then DSS swoops in and takes your child as well. frankly, it's a nightmare scenario in this state - no matter how slight the risk, the penalties far outweigh the benefits.

    it pops up in the paper here all the time: some poor guy who has a couple of plants gets popped because the cable guy stumbled upon them or his ex-wife ratted him out or some other random coincidence....and in one swell foop, life as he knows it is over.
    when you're caught growing, they also weigh the plant, pot, and dirt. The IRS gets involved because of a stamp tax on hemp.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Man you guys on this site are all pot heads......amazing....every single one of youse guys.
    Na sage brah, not all. You may find excellence in my piss, but no traces of any banned substances. Hardly ever and booze too. That stuff all takes dedication and my dedication is already called for in other areas.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    173
    Legal n thriving in Co. A vote comes up in most counties in nov. My county is still med card to buy. Others just walk in. The rich are worried it may ruin there trust funder kids. No they did it all on their own. Ya get a card n they want ya to give up the guns. N it's hard to get the card canceled to get them back! Old fashion way still gets it done.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    494
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Na sage brah, not all. You may find excellence in my piss, but no traces of any banned substances. Hardly ever and booze too. That stuff all takes dedication and my dedication is already called for in other areas.
    same here. I used to smoke and grow (and, yes, it's that easy) when I was landlocked and bored to death, but I'm on to new and better things. Of course, if I had a child, I wouldn't have ever even bothered...the drug not only made me very irresponsible, but I'd want to be the very best role model possible

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    743
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    same here. I used to smoke and grow (and, yes, it's that easy) when I was landlocked and bored to death, but I'm on to new and better things. Of course, if I had a child, I wouldn't have ever even bothered...the drug not only made me very irresponsible, but I'd want to be the very best role model possible
    are you guys talking about weed or heroin? we're not talking about a way of life - weed is a small enhancement in the quality of certain moments, as one would with a glass of good wine or fine ale. you guys may had to pry yourselves from the grip of some frenzied drug addiction...but in my circles, it's upper middle class successful people, top of their field, ardent parents, good citizens and valuable members of their communities, great role models, all of whom happen to like to relax with a quality smoke at the end of a productive day. maybe you guys weren't doing it right.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    oh sure, just grow some....except this is North Carolina. the penalty - even for a couple of plants - is severe: it not just possession, it's manufacturing...and i believe that intent to distribute is therefore assumed. which means you're going to do time. if it's in your house, then you are risking your house....and if you have a child at home, then DSS swoops in and takes your child as well. frankly, it's a nightmare scenario in this state - no matter how slight the risk, the penalties far outweigh the benefits.

    it pops up in the paper here all the time: some poor guy who has a couple of plants gets popped because the cable guy stumbled upon them or his ex-wife ratted him out or some other random coincidence....and in one swell foop, life as he knows it is over.
    The feds want to keep receiving all the bribe money & the payoffs from the Mex cartels/gangs. That's why those punitive yahoo laws are in place, to keep J.Q. Citizen in fear.....and buying from the cartel pipelines.

    No one in their right mind really believes that tons of weed makes its way to American streets without federal assistance, right....?!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    same here. I used to smoke and grow (and, yes, it's that easy) when I was landlocked and bored to death, but I'm on to new and better things. Of course, if I had a child, I wouldn't have ever even bothered...the drug not only made me very irresponsible, but I'd want to be the very best role model possible
    You're all good WB. Looks how your mentoring of rcarter has gone!

    I wonder at times that if we were all in a lineup or even having beers after a sesh if you guys would get so philosophical bouts religion and the genome project and family values and the war on drugs and the rights and wrongs of living through autonomy and my redwood superlog is better than your homemade compact dipstick.

    I bet we'd just talk about throwin buckets and T&A and secret spots and such. Probably the occasional crack on each other here and there, but the sum total would be utopian and not full on conflict. Well maybe that's my Sir Thomas ShredMore view of the virtual incarnation of SI.