LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Wetsuit Question..

I just moved to such and such place, would such a such thick wetsuit do the trick or do I need more rubber? At what exact date will I have to wear a hood? Are the waves good at such and such during such time?

Images
    yes, Nov. 17, & yes

You can wear a rubber under your wetsuit for added warmth, protection, and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    You can wear a rubber under your wetsuit for added warmth, protection, and strength.
    It's an easy process to melt down some old tires and take a dip. you'll stay warm for such and such hours. try it, you'll like it.

I have a few such and such type wet suits which I bought at Generic Surf Shop. Those guys rule! I highly recommend going there and I think my opinion is very valid.

Anyways the such and such type wet suits work well for me except when I decide I am cold. Hope this helps!

Nice ive been to that shop, they carry such and such brand that is definitely the best.

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    I have a few such and such type wet suits which I bought at Generic Surf Shop. Those guys rule! I highly recommend going there and I think my opinion is very valid.

Anyways the such and such type wet suits work well for me except when I decide I am cold. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I just moved to such and such place, would such a such thick wetsuit do the trick or do I need more rubber? At what exact date will I have to wear a hood? Are the waves good at such and such during such time?
    Nov 17 is correct for a hood. On Feb 30th you'll need 7mm boots. The waves are good at such and such at this time but definitely not at that time. No one who knows what they're doing goes at that time.

Water? Yes.

Why is my wetsuit so tight? The guy at the store said it was supposed to be but I think he's lying.

Baggy wetsuits are in now. So much easier to move around in.