LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostrildamus

Hybrid View

Images

Nostrildamus

Within one years time there will be an earthquake on the west coast, particularly California. Sorry aboot that. Prepare. Not sure how bad it will be.

The strange fish of the deep. The one who does not shiver in the freeze has appeared upon the shores of the endless sun. He came bearing warning, yet died in the toxicity near shore.

His appearance will signal a new era for the new-aged, plastic masses of Hollywood and beyond. No silicone will rescue Costa Mesa nor Brentwood. Compton will continue on as normal as well as Panorama City. Will Silverlake still be silver? I do not know.

Feel free to use this thread to post your own predictions to our world's future.

In 3 billion years the sun will enlarge and fry the earth. that same time, andromeda will collide with the milky way.

OMG PJB YOU'RE RIGHT! There was an earthquake in California.

http://www.data.scec.org/recenteqs/

So, I take it that this throws a monkey wrench into your plans for a trip out West.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    OMG PJB YOU'RE RIGHT! There was an earthquake in California.

http://www.data.scec.org/recenteqs/

So, I take it that this throws a monkey wrench into your plans for a trip out West.
    Non, a big one........not the little ones youse guys get all the time. While I was stayin' classy in Ventura County, where I was a member of The Conejo Valley Unified School District, there were a handful of 3 pointers that rumbled through the night. I slept through each of them.

Hold on a minute..................ahhhh can't tell if it will be along the San Andreas Fault or the Cascadia Subduction zone.......hold on......got something coming.........Cascadia Subdunction........ok wheeew, you're safe Za Gaffer. Hey Za Gaffer do you know anyone named Genevive?

And an earthquake might make me more inclined to head on out Californee-way. Plus, everyone keeps saying that I have already made plans to head west. I said I wanted to, not that it was set in stone. Jeez, I was looking for a travel companion with capital.......and maybe a car. I ain't got nothin' right now. So, until that happens I'm stuck.

Ah such a nice day in Nueve Yersey, too bad it's only a foot........maybe two here and there.....Not sufficent. I wish I was in Oregon.

My Prediction:

I have chilli on the crock pot for later today. There will be some earthquakes heard and some felt here in NJ....

Images
    Oh yeah.....Pump, sorry aboot Lonegan's defeat. Ha Ha you got another black guy leading you. LOL

Yo, when are we going to walk on the boardwalk and go on the log ride(and that is not sexual innuendo you sick bas-tards.....I mean the actual amusement ride). Then we'll eat Mack's Pizza.......you like birch beer, Pump?

Hey, you didn't get any tickets for wearing your boardies too low on your waist this summer did you? Decency is alive and well down there, huh?

You know, I wish I had some Strawberry Cough, a few Tylenol 3's, two flasks of Kasser's Premium Vodka, a pocket full of quarters and dollar bills........ I'd just love to hang out on your boardwalk today. Pop the pills, smoke up, play video games, win prizes on games of chance, do some ski ball, sneak chugs every ten minutes of Kasser's Premium Edition(aged 20 hours)................walk around staring at nothing. Yeah, I could go for that.

Oh well. I guess I could always go to Bellevue Avenue and hang out with the Mexicans and trashy white people.

LOL, yeah I sleep through the 3's too. Shaky ground out here. I've got gophers too, they don't help either. They're after mah termaters. I'm on em like Bill Murray in Caddyshack though.

http://webshaker.ucsd.edu/homework/E...esentation.pdf

Be the ball Bill. Be the ball. I was gonna drop a tale of a young Horatio Algar who many years ago went West to seek his fortune and found weed, women and waves on your "Man, F This all........" thread; but it's kind of a family guy tale and you said no family guys.

It's a good tale. A true story even; happened to a friend of mine from back East. Would make a great movie, it's kind of a Billy the Kid meets Godzilla meets The Little Mermaid tale of a young man who falls into bad ways and eventually finds redemption. Starts with with a convenience store stickup by a bunch of wannabe punks who think they're tough. They're some small time drug dealers too. The kid realizes he has to get away from the bad influences in his life so he sets off to California on a Greyhound with nothing but a surfboard, a backpack and a couple of hundred bucks. Unfortunately, he soon falls back into his old ways and starts wheeling and dealing in the lucrative California drug scene. He hooks up with the son of a wealthy La Jollan, Russian shipping magnate who has connections to the Eastern mob. He also gets into trouble with a cocaine dealer/pimp from East County and has crazy adventures with the son of the head of the Dago chapter of the Hell's Angels, who represents the comedic foil, since he fluctuates between being our protagonist's best friend to randomly wanting to kill him, depending on the depths of his drug induced psychosis. Along the way there are all sorts of colorful characters, crlebrity cameos, smuggling adventures in Tijuana, he even takes part in a live sex show. And of course, lots and lots of great waves. It all ends with our hero having an interest in a nightclub and being investigated by the DEA. Some of the core group of outlaws know something's wrong. There are Narcs everywhere and everyone suspects everyone else. Eventually almost everyone goes to jail and the Russian shipping magnate's son rats out all his business partners to avoid RICO charges. The only problem is I don't really have an ending, my buddy met a girl (there has to be a love interest) who said,"I won't just be one of your booty calls." Then she said, "If we're gonna date you have to get a real job, this going out at all hours doesn't work for me."

So he got out right before everything went to hell and got a job and they got married and that's it. All of his friends from then all went to jail or ended up strung out on the streets or went crazy or are dead. He seems kind of miserable, like a caged wolf; but it's better than the alternative. Maybe that's the ending. Kind of like Steve Martin in "My Blue Heaven".

Nah, that's terrible, he should paddle out at Blacks during a Tsunami with the cops after him and disappear into the surf.

My point is, if my buddy could do it, you could too. Go to California that is.

My prediction is that I have a straight to DVD hit on my hands here. Man, it is flat at my local.

I'm going gopher hunting.

Last edited by zaGaffer; Oct 20, 2013 at 05:10 PM.

the worry on the east coast is Cumbre Viejo on la isla de palma.

Images
    I predict I will eat pizza and watch football later today.

Images
    RFID chips in, civil liberties out. Not to mention the total failure of the farm we call earth that continues to be fertilized with oil sludge, radioactive waste, and delisously fresh exhaust. If we coddled the value of earth rather then the value of money (worthless except in trust) we humans would last much longer on this planet.
    On a natural note, the cosmos can finish us off at any time. There is, has been, and will be violent and extreme cosmic occurances unsurvivable by humans. These happenings have included, and will continue to include earth.
    We are very lucky to live in this survivable age on earth yet the powers that be have efficiently blinded and controlled civilization with the mighty dollar so we fail to see the real fortune all around us while locked on the hamster wheel of debt. Pretty clever.
    Fun fact: 3% of all us currency exists physically, the other 97% is digital.