close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I don't want to embarass myself thinking you were serious when you said this.
    Grombrah, this whole thread is a satire. All posts are in jest bud

yeah heavy duty winter suits are for pu$$ies! Just man up and trunks that sh!t, or you put a layer of superglue over your whole body, creates a shield that will keep the water of you so you stay warm. I've also heard that smearing mud and a little vomit in your hair will keep the heat in your head liek a hat does.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    yeah heavy duty winter suits are for pu$$ies! Just man up and trunks that sh!t, or you put a layer of superglue over your whole body, creates a shield that will keep the water of you so you stay warm. I've also heard that smearing mud and a little vomit in your hair will keep the heat in your head liek a hat does.
    rcarter, that helmet that your the-rapist mandated you to wear in public must maintain proper heat balance coming out of your dome. Now you just gotta get the warden to give you a straight-jacket made of neoprene

Happy Monday rcarter! Kick some ass this week braddah down thar in Keerolienaa

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    rcarter, that helmet that your the-rapist mandated you to wear in public must maintain proper heat balance coming out of your dome. Now you just gotta get the warden to give you a straight-jacket made of neoprene

Happy Monday rcarter! Kick some ass this week braddah down thar in Keerolienaa
    The straight jacket is excellent for warmth but a ***** to paddle in!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    The straight jacket is excellent for warmth but a ***** to paddle in!
    The warden MUST let you use flippers then. Do you also have to head bob like RoyChuck's ripped half-mannequin on a stick?

Only thing that sucks about the straight jacket is that it makes giving the double shaka a real PITA.

You guys are all complaining about winter suits while im rockin my 7 mil in october. Things actually easy to get off, with a little practice that is

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    Things actually easy to get off, with a little practice that is
    Apparently, there's not exactly a lack of excitement these days in Oak Bluffs...

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Apparently, there's not exactly a lack of excitement these days in Oak Bluffs...
    Was out there yesterday, Edgartown is the place to be for some quality excitement, or the seafood shanty

Place this code at the end of your tag: