LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I don't want to embarass myself thinking you were serious when you said this.
    Grombrah, this whole thread is a satire. All posts are in jest bud

yeah heavy duty winter suits are for pu$$ies! Just man up and trunks that sh!t, or you put a layer of superglue over your whole body, creates a shield that will keep the water of you so you stay warm. I've also heard that smearing mud and a little vomit in your hair will keep the heat in your head liek a hat does.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    yeah heavy duty winter suits are for pu$$ies! Just man up and trunks that sh!t, or you put a layer of superglue over your whole body, creates a shield that will keep the water of you so you stay warm. I've also heard that smearing mud and a little vomit in your hair will keep the heat in your head liek a hat does.
    rcarter, that helmet that your the-rapist mandated you to wear in public must maintain proper heat balance coming out of your dome. Now you just gotta get the warden to give you a straight-jacket made of neoprene

Happy Monday rcarter! Kick some ass this week braddah down thar in Keerolienaa

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    rcarter, that helmet that your the-rapist mandated you to wear in public must maintain proper heat balance coming out of your dome. Now you just gotta get the warden to give you a straight-jacket made of neoprene

Happy Monday rcarter! Kick some ass this week braddah down thar in Keerolienaa
    The straight jacket is excellent for warmth but a ***** to paddle in!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    The straight jacket is excellent for warmth but a ***** to paddle in!
    The warden MUST let you use flippers then. Do you also have to head bob like RoyChuck's ripped half-mannequin on a stick?

Only thing that sucks about the straight jacket is that it makes giving the double shaka a real PITA.

You guys are all complaining about winter suits while im rockin my 7 mil in october. Things actually easy to get off, with a little practice that is

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    Things actually easy to get off, with a little practice that is
    Apparently, there's not exactly a lack of excitement these days in Oak Bluffs...

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Apparently, there's not exactly a lack of excitement these days in Oak Bluffs...
    Was out there yesterday, Edgartown is the place to be for some quality excitement, or the seafood shanty