LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Bubbletoes Bubbletoes, wherefor art thou, Bubbletoes?

I thought emass was a chic? like a bulldyke? no?

Im going for maximum thread degeneration

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

That would actually explain alot, MIS-13.

I dig your aim for thread destruction. You ain't gonna get me all fired up though brah, no way could I turn my back on the true source of only the finest JPEGs of wahines and burgerstands.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That would actually explain alot, MIS-13.
    Doesn't explain your affinity for laying prone while "getting tubed".

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

HA! so good

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    it seems to me that Cali surfers don't appreciate us east coast surfers.

they're angry that we have the nerve to visit their break. Is this, by and large, true?

Also, Julia, did you meet that other female on here? Not sure if she's still around...
    I would have enough cash to buy a second quiver if I got an nickel for every time someone out there on my trip says "you guys surf in Boston?" Not often, and not that well for most, but yes, we do.

I've only been to half a dozen CA breaks though will be heading to many more on my upcoming trip back, but as I mentioned a bunch already on here, the lineup etiquette in CA blows away that of here. I'm sure there are angry birds out there, but I was amazed at how most everyone just did their thing.

I wouldn't count on that other female on here still being around after BCN & Co. "welcomed" her. Love how MA mentions "that other female on here" as if there was at least one more sighting of a double-X chromosome somewhere back in 10,000BC on the SI forum. What a bunch of misogynists we are here, creating our own male society. Bet you any day that "SI Curves for Women" shows up online.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    If you wacked off that many people, you'd have no time to surf. Probably have a mean paddle afterwards though.
    Man, it really did take me several of PB&J's posts to realize the mafia context of it. Love how he throws in innuendo behind other terms as well. Artful.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Doesn't explain your affinity for laying prone while "getting tubed".

Spicoli I've spent more time in the barrel than you ever will, come out of more barrels than you ever will, and could care less about whats coming out of hollywood or your schitty movie references. And dude, I'm not the only one who thinks that your overly-verbose misinformative posts made the forum worse, not better. And guess what, I'd STILL surf with you if you ever show up.

HA! so good
    Ya brah, it's one of our favorites on SI. Quite a dependable stand-by. You'll see it referenced every so often and with much delight by all.

Then again, the poor folk who simply haven't had time in the last 20 years to watch classic films or sitcoms, well they will just miss out on the gift of laughter on those occasions. Their time-management skills should have books written about them. Must take a pure metaphysical mastermind of the time-space continuum to lack time to watch any funny film or follow creative forum threads, yet troll the depths of every last ounce of forum ignorance and often respond to it. THOSE guys have it all figured out. No wonder they're posting about how to end the war on octuplets!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Spicoli I've spent more time in the barrel than you ever will, come out of more barrels than you ever will, and could care less about whats coming out of hollywood or your schitty movie references. And dude, I'm not the only one who thinks that your overly-verbose misinformative posts made the forum worse, not better. And guess what, I'd STILL surf with you if you ever show up.
    Brah, yes you have got barrelled endlessly on your stomach and probably on your feet as well back when you surfed upright. You are a true charger and that's why we've talked a bunch off the forum about the trials and tribulations of being in NE. You missed my whole reference braddah. Was a play on barrells, but not in the surfing sense.

I don't do cable tv either these days and haven't in a while. But I've seen all my Seinfeld episodes and love my movies. If you take 8 or so hours in the next quarter and rent Anchorman, Wedding Crashers, Idiocracy, and Old School, you'll be more than pleased with your investment of time. And you'll understand a lot more of the beauty of many posts on here that are laden with their quotes.

If I made the forum worse then start up another rcarter-style poll and get me voted off the peak. Be my guest. Don't stop with me either. Start a revolution to oust all those who don't contribute to the model SI society you envision.

Yes, I would charge with you as well if we happen to drop-in on each other on the Ocean State shores at some point soon. I keep those breaks on my radar all the time still. In the meantime, keep biting that sponge when it gets rough, belly boy!