LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    I don't know any lesbian surfers. The women I surf with are straight as far as I know. I'm sure there are lots of lesbian surfers in Santa Cruz. There's also some surfer mommas who take turns babysitting each others' kids which will be super helpful since my daughter is only 5 1/2 months old. Yes, I'm in the water after having a baby via c-section, and doc said no surfing while pregnant. If you want to talk about trying to get back into surfing shape, pm me!!! The only homosexual I know who surfs is a guy (and no, it's not Gruvi). He convinced me to give it a try after I'd go bodyboarding with him while he surfed. The only agro woman surfer I know is the surf instructor. Some friends took lessons with her and even though they did ok and wanted to learn, they won't go back out because her attitude sucked so much. BTW- the instructor is married with kids. So I look for chill attitude over sexual preference.

As far as the Cali attitude, the guys have always been nice, just like out here. But I'm not very good and don't take off as much as I should. The guys start calling waves for me. My brother's friend is a woman surfer at Pleasure Point. Next time I go out, he said I should go with her. She'll help me take off so I don't drop in on people. In Santa Cruz it seems you can drop in once the guy has had a pretty decent ride. That's why I was hesitating to take off and the locals didn't understand why I'd sit there and let these guys surf right by me.

Images
    Dude, whether you stay or go is of no concern to me, if you get too annoying for my tastes, I'll simply just use the 'ignore' function. As far as the passive-aggressive sponge comments, yet again, no concern. It's funny cuz the last day I was out with any size, I scored(what was deemed by everyone in the lineup), as the wave of the day...I don't even care enough to finish this story. What else is funny is that I rode some standup this weekend. First wave, up and riding backside, no problem. I missed the first couple I paddled for(which doesn't happen when I sponge)...anyways, I don't have the attention span to get into ongoing internet squabbles, just realize you are probably your favorite audience. The alpha-jock-know it all attitude won't get you very far in the water.

#thatwasforyouspicoli #forgottoquote

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude, whether you stay or go is of no concern to me, if you get too annoying for my tastes, I'll simply just use the 'ignore' function. As far as the passive-aggressive sponge comments, yet again, no concern. It's funny cuz the last day I was out with any size, I scored(what was deemed by everyone in the lineup), as the wave of the day...I don't even care enough to finish this story. What else is funny is that I rode some standup this weekend. First wave, up and riding backside, no problem. I missed the first couple I paddled for(which doesn't happen when I sponge)...anyways, I don't have the attention span to get into ongoing internet squabbles, just realize you are probably your favorite audience. The alpha-jock-know it all attitude won't get you very far in the water.

#thatwasforyouspicoli #forgottoquote
    Go on and hit that "ignore" button, brah. #nomoreidlethreats

I wasn't deriding lesbians, at all.....It's my understanding that there is a large lesbian scene in santa cruz, akin to the queer scene in San Fran.

Not that there's anything wrong with that

but seriously, enjoy santa cruz, with your EC perspective on whats fun you will surely have some waves to yourself. Just dont get jaded and only paddle out when its perfect.
    Also buy a backup wetsuit to surf 2x in a day, wet wetsuits are/were a bane of my existence.
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Oct 21, 2013 at 07:44 PM.

Images
    hmmm shredding bull dike lesbos sounds like a good time? maybe a few g.i janes in the line up ready to pound on us from the east? i will take my group(sons of conferate soldiers that surf) in mass to santa cruz and dominate the line up. step 1. first we will line up on the beach with bbq smokers and fog up the line up with a dark smoke and drink till we cant walk. step 2 get huge speakers and blast brad paisley, then bash all the locals with beer bottles. step 3 charge the waves then go to town hall take over the city and demand the name be changed to santa carolina.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    hmmm shredding bull dike lesbos sounds like a good time? maybe a few g.i janes in the line up ready to pound on us from the east? i will take my group(sons of conferate soldiers that surf) in mass to santa cruz and dominate the line up. step 1. first we will line up on the beach with bbq smokers and fog up the line up with a dark smoke and drink till we cant walk. step 2 get huge speakers and blast brad paisley, then bash all the locals with beer bottles. step 3 charge the waves then go to town hall take over the city and demand the name be changed to santa carolina.
    I think this is the funniest post I've ever read. The santa cruz surfers will either be too stoned or high on meth to stop you!!
    Although the lezzies might give you a good pounding, but I bet you'd like that.