LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Carver Skateboards

I've been having many encounters with them lately, they look so fun. Kinda seems like a grom thing, but does anyone have one and would like to tell me about it?

this has been hashed out & re-hashed out multiple times. please familiarize yourself w/ the "search" function of this forum.

also, i have & love a fort knox 31".

Images
    Wait for it....Wait for it...

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wait for it....Wait for it...
    LOL! classic forum gold!

carver boards are great. buy one for fun. buy three if you're really serious about surfing. no time for amateur hour.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I've been having many encounters with them lately, they look so fun. Kinda seems like a grom thing, but does anyone have one and would like to tell me about it?
    Grombrah, lots of guys on here have them and swear by them. Do what nj42 said and search for the threads about Carvers since there are 4 or 5 very good ones. Let this thread die and add to the others. Drop me or any others in those threads a PM with questions if you care to as well. Next time you're in RI charging, there are a couple stores down there you can go check one out at that sell them.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Grombrah, lots of guys on here have them and swear by them. Do what nj42 said and search for the threads about Carvers since there are 4 or 5 very good ones. Let this thread die and add to the others. Drop me or any others in those threads a PM with questions if you care to as well. Next time you're in RI charging, there are a couple stores down there you can go check one out at that sell them.
    Ya, I've seen them at NSS in gansett.

Images
    Also, the 31'' resin complete is the one that I tried out in NH. Do all of them have the trucks that all you have to do is lean side to side and you will move? Thats what the one that I tried does.
    http://carverskateboards.myshopify.c...ts/31-c7-resin

They're at the Thames St. shop too, I forget the name.

That Resin looks great. Got the Knox in the same size. Download the full PDF catalog for photos and details of all their boards.

There are multiple trucks for the front, although the C7 is the way to go for the highest surf-skate effect. Check the Tech Info tab up top on the Carver site and they detail all the trucks.

Did you try it out up at CR?

Save those pennies and you'll be stoked on those street sticks!

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Also, the 31'' resin complete is the one that I tried out in NH. Do all of them have the trucks that all you have to do is lean side to side and you will move? Thats what the one that I tried does.
    http://carverskateboards.myshopify.c...ts/31-c7-resin
    ...this dude's got no clue. Yeah, just lean from side to side, just like when you surf...