LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    I heard that until late-December the days are going to get shorter???!!!! This is totally F-ed up. If days aren't 24 hours long wouldn't it screw up the tides and what-not? The whole planet is just way out of whack right now. Plus, shorter days means fewer total waves, which means less opportunity to surf. This winter is going to BLOW.
    I agree! This whole planet needs to get wacked off!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Don't neglect to factor in the number of squirrels eaten by hawks mid-fall to the first day of winter. If you take that number and multiply it by the number of named storms during the tropical season, then divide by the thickness of the wetsuit required to get through winter in your region, you will have the average strength(in millibars) of each winter storm. Also remember that winter storms are named now, which does help increase sustained winds a bit.
    HA!
    you forgot to move the decimal, lol

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    lol to the max--twice in one day? hahaha they set you up for another "wack off"? Stop it Clemson you're killing me!!...

I'm still wearing shorts and a wetsuit top...so noo complaints (other than there are zero waves at the moment) here!

Images
    Yo, you should have axed Nostrildamus. Look for his thread......it's not too far down the list, and ax him. He'll tell you what's going on. He acturately predicted a Californian earthquake yesterday morning. The dude's on fire. This spring he predicted that Florida wouldn't take no brunt of no hurricane this season.

They all squawked at him....."Florida gets a smashing EVERY year."

But he was totally correct.

As I said, the dude's on fire...........People even repeat sh!t he says in threads and say it like they came up with it. But Jesus knows who said it first, and that's all that matters.

The best thing aboot Nostrildamus is that he isn't French and he has electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    It depends on how many acorns are on the ground. If they are in abundance the squirrels have plenty of food storage for a big winter. If its sparse then no worries.
    squirrels? are you serious? everyone knows squirrels have nothing to do with the winter. im pretty sure everyone knows that groundhogs are the driving force behind the winter. DUH!

You just bent my mind. I always thought it was "whack" with an "h".

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    You just bent my mind. I always thought it was "whack" with an "h".
    It depends if you're right or left handed.

stop it guys! Winter waves are a lot like waiting for Christmas as a kid..if you talk too much about it it'll never get here! speaking of, since xmas starts like basically now...can I celebrate New Years the weekend after Thanksgiving?

It depends if you're right or left handed.
    ZZzziiiiiiiiing