LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    I think it's gonna be water...the irony being that the necessary component for all life will be what brings about our demise.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    nah, it's neo-classical economic theory and the idea that you can have Infinite growth on a finite planet... better read up on this one fellas..bc it's the one driving this train of destruction

Images
    ^^^Totally...but I'm a weirdo and would like to believe the planet will cleanse itself of us first.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    ^^^Totally...but I'm a weirdo and would like to believe the planet will cleanse itself of us first.
    oh the planet will cleanse itself of all the pollution and detritus of "modernity" I assure you..but that doesn't mean humanity has to take a hike... and we've been given recent opportunities to help her along... just after the 2008 crash for instance there were many different ways to "fix" the problem of a hyper-complex debt-fueled Global economy that relies on ever increasing pollution and ever increasing levels of poverty, from going bankrupt...well what did the powers that be do? they got their duct tape out and started fixing the parts of this economy and man-made environments that should have been allowed to wither and go away... we gotta let this thing wither and go away before mankind whithers and goes away. #jussayin

Litter in the Pacific is the least of their worries right now. The Fukushima radiation will have far worse implications.

Aqua-culture farming. We have to raise more fish and take less from the ocean. Commercial fisherman could be put to work on massive coastal fish farms. This would let the ocean regenerate a little. We should create trash rockets or rockets filled with our garbage and shoot them out into space will they will freeze into giant space garbage asteroids. This will make the liberals happy. We should create a bio-weapon that kills everyone in China and India because they are the number one trash producers. This will make the Tea Party folks happy.
    There. Problem solved. How f@cking hard was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Litter in the Pacific is the least of their worries right now. The Fukushima radiation will have far worse implications.
    We could genetically create a giant snail (I'm thinking like Gary from SpongeBob) that eats radiation. Problem solved. Except when it becomes too giant and attacks Tokyo. Then Ultra-man will come down from space and destroy it for us.

Images
    Brilliant Chavez, especially the trash into space and removal of the Chinese and Indian populations.

#ihearyabbg

SS advocating genocide? wowza

get it? SS? see what I did there?

ugghh anyway

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    SS advocating genocide? wowza

get it? SS? see what I did there?

ugghh anyway
    I do, and that was good...in real life I don't condone genocide.