LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    giant robots rule!!

Wuz just a joke boys. Seriously, I'm VERY concerned about how crappy are oceans are becoming. I may sound paranoid but since Sandy, every time I've surfed in NJ, I wake up the next day full of nasty brown snot. I don't get sick, it's almost like an allergic reaction. yet we are being told the water is fine. The sewage monitoring sites said the water was fine in South NJ a few DAYS after the storm. I found that hard to believe. If you don't think the government and all their lackeys wouldn't fudge numbers then your head is in the sand. It won't be long before our right to surf will be in jeopardy. They are already infringing on a biker's right to wear a patch on his back. (Violation of free speech). Google "Mongols right to wear their patches". We, like bikers, still represent a sub-culture to the powers that be. We are no threat to them you may think, but they do not see it that way. Anyone who does not tow their line they see as a threat.
    Amerika. the Fourth Reich. I signed on to defend this country decades ago. Now I'm not sure if I would do that again. Well, Chavez, if you don't like it then leave you say? Where should I go? Except for the dwarfs in Iceland, the whole stinking world sucks right now.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    giant robots rule!!

Nice! Figured you would know about Ultra-man! How about Johnny Socko's flying robot?

yeah. that was cool. remember that show UFO? Kinda freaky.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Now on to something that should truly " scare and infuriate everyone on here"

Images
    http://news.yahoo.com/the-ocean-is-b...133327474.html

here we go again with horrible ocean pollution..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Wuz just a joke boys. Seriously, I'm VERY concerned about how crappy are oceans are becoming. I may sound paranoid but since Sandy, every time I've surfed in NJ, I wake up the next day full of nasty brown snot. I don't get sick, it's almost like an allergic reaction. yet we are being told the water is fine. The sewage monitoring sites said the water was fine in South NJ a few DAYS after the storm. I found that hard to believe. If you don't think the government and all their lackeys wouldn't fudge numbers then your head is in the sand. It won't be long before our right to surf will be in jeopardy. They are already infringing on a biker's right to wear a patch on his back. (Violation of free speech). Google "Mongols right to wear their patches". We, like bikers, still represent a sub-culture to the powers that be. We are no threat to them you may think, but they do not see it that way. Anyone who does not tow their line they see as a threat.
    Amerika. the Fourth Reich. I signed on to defend this country decades ago. Now I'm not sure if I would do that again. Well, Chavez, if you don't like it then leave you say? Where should I go? Except for the dwarfs in Iceland, the whole stinking world sucks right now.
    Chavez you're the man.

Its really sad...! Sometimes Im embarrassed about being a human being, how can we be so stupids polluting the oceans, last summer I was in surf camp in France in the Atlantic Ocean, the beaches where full of trash... really sad. We have to do something!

clever marketing dreamsey

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsea View Post
    Its really sad...! Sometimes Im embarrassed about being a human being, how can we be so stupids polluting the oceans, last summer I was in surf camp in France in the Atlantic Ocean, the beaches where full of trash... really sad. We have to do something!

Come to Dream Sea Surf Camp! Our beaches are covered in trash!