LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: fish oil

my joint supply is always in jeopardy

and can we get back to the real nutrition: hair pie.
    the hair SHOULD NOT be the main ingredient, but a sprinkling for texture

Skating, smoking, drinking, car wrecks, other accidents, and an undeniably adult age have all contributed to me generally feeling like sh*t. Diet primarily, but also exercise, make a huge difference in everything from my energy levels to hangovers....

I don't take supplements... just lots of fresh fruits and veggies, and leafy greens (usually Kale or Spinach), usually in blended slurry form. Aside from a weekly binge on wings, I eat healthy regularly.

There's nothing wrong with abstaining from macho foods like red-meat. I'm comfortable with my food preference, and everyone would benefit from some fruit-slurry (though it might take you a while to get used to the taste).

Also, if you smoke, make sure to buy organic cigarettes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna;196874

e.g. i've distilled breakfast down to whatever I can stuff into a [URL="http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Bullet-MBR-1701-17-Piece-Express/dp/B001WAKFDY/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1382536917&sr=1-1&keywords=magic+bullet"
    Magic Bullet[/URL], which will reduce pretty much anything organic into a drinkable slurry ..
    +1 on the slurry "bullets". Picked up the "Nutri-Bullet" this summer. I'm the same age as Hanna, and I've noticed improvement in energy plus joints feel better. With the "nutri" model you can throw in almonds, flax seeds (which as mentioned have omega 3), other seeds & nuts. Also, it's quick and easy... who has time to prepare a plate of fruit then eat it (especially if swell is beckoning)? Just blend it and slurp it down!

As Hanna said, just throw whatever is available in and blend it up. Also, when some of your fruit is on the verge of over-ripening, freeze it, and throw it in later -- makes a nice frozen "slurpee-ish" drink. This is especially great for freckled bananas, as like most of you guys, I don't make banana bread. And do, as Hanna states, add fruits to sweeten - ripe bananas, pineapple, grapes & apples among others do well at that.
    Last edited by capecodcdog; Oct 23, 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Simple solution to all this: HGH

or as groucho marx said, you're only as young as the girl you feel

I am working OT to derail this thread and it keeps circling back to nutrition. you guys are on point

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I am working OT to derail this thread and it keeps circling back to nutrition. you guys are on point
    Sorry about that man.. Some of us are of the age that predates the ADHD diagnosis. Back then if you didn't stay on point you got a Florsheim in the keister.

Images
    Wow, youse guys are some responsible, health-minded folks.

My, my, my how the times have changed. Jeff Spicoli didn't eat kale.

Well, cento de questi giorni or cento anni or cent'-anni......whatever the hells that phrase is.

Live fast and die young. Eat pizza, smoke, drink, eat Cookie Crisp, pop pills, sniff things......for who wants to be 90 - sitting around thinking of all the things you used to be able to do but can't do now.........

I started eating vegetables and exercising a year ago. I quit smoking(I still sneak some for masterabatory rituals) and I don't do any real drugs. I HAVE NEVER FELT WORSE. My eyes are F'ed up, I get chest pains, I'm tired, my ***** has shrunken by two centimeters, and life is so bland and dull.

Oh yeah the waves just aren't as good as they used to be. Yeah, that Doomsday swell was semi-normal back in the olden days. Yeah, for real, Skippy.

Something just hasn't been right in the ol' Atlantic lately. Probably has something to do with illegal immigration, and more recently Obamacare or maybe because Romneycare passed in 2006. OMG, MASSAHHCHOOSETTS is falling apart!!! It's destroying them.....poor people have helath care!! OH NO !!! Hey did you notice how I put AHHCHOO in MA? Like a sneeze.....talking aboot healthcare......Oh man, that was out of site. God, I am so clever. Thanks Jesus for making me so damn snarky

Do things that feel good and damn the consequences. And then stop at 40. If you live wildly after 40 it really starts getting you. That's when you'll start to fall apart. Never stop eating pizza, though. People who sell this nutritional crap are snickers. You're either healthy or you ain't. It's all up to Jesus not kale.

Images
    Oh MIS-13......what you got an erection or something............you wacked on stimulants........?

Aww man, Hawaiin Ice got MIS-13 too. We'll be seeing him on Dog the Bounty Hunter soon enough.....crying as they take him to jail. With a stimulant horniness erection. Leelan will all be smiling at his bulge. Hey, Hawaiians are supposed to be so tough, but they all cry in Dog's truck
    over some petty municipal crimes. They all blubber over missing court for some DUI case and shoot. Sissies.

MIS-13, you a makey much sex innuendo for a distingushed older gentleman. "You so horny"(said in a Vietnamese prostitute cadence)

"You like sucky sucky"(also said as a Vietnamese prostitute)

Japanese girls are awesome, huh? I've always had a thang for them. Their food sucky sucky though. Only fruits eat raw fish and sh!t. They got quality waves, too. They got real set-ups. Hoikkado or whatever gets all 5-milly cold and shoot, too. Nice. Plus they all smoke and counterbalance it with green tea. They smokey like the chimney in February.

PJB, anytime I think all those dozens of Phish shows are starting to catch up to me, I can read one of your posts to put my dimensia in perspective.

thank you, really.

You should have your own infomercials, but what would you sell?

Images
    Your welcome MIS-13....what no crackerjacks?

Oh hey, I have to go corrupt the morals of uptown Hammonton, NJ, but I'll leave y'all with this: The cold and flu season is coming, right? Well, crack cures the common cold. Yeah, really, Skippy. And get a flu shot if you are geriatric or something. And no, you Jenny McCarthy Archy people, they're not poisioning you with vaccines and sh!t. Yeah, the government wants to S-L-O-W-L-Y kill you off. They can't you tards, they need all the people they can get for the Big War against the east. Please watch Jack Van Impe Ministries and you will find THE TRUTH aboot this world.

And people always talk aboot finding a "Hangover Cure".........dude any opiate will cure any hangover. Even Tylenol 3's will cure you more sensitive novice alkies. But for you responsible drinkers who like to get jiggy with it a few times a month and aren't predisposed to addiction, just keep a bottle of Percocet(5 mg) in your drawers. One or two on a Sunday morning and you'll feel just dandy. Repeat in the evening and it will be cool man.

Is it cool, man?
    Yeah, Kelly, it's cool...
    I mean, is it cool, man?
    Yeah, Kelly, it's cool, man.
    Well, ok then........