LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    cock pushups. just lay on the ground and lift yourself off the ground with nothing but your boner.

you never know when you'll need to **** your way out of a tight situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    cock pushups. just lay on the ground and lift yourself off the ground with nothing but your boner.

you never know when you'll need to **** your way out of a tight situation.
    The God of the Sea hath spoken. He hath fathered many a mermaid with his push-up prowess amongst the dolphin pods.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    The God of the Sea hath spoken. He hath fathered many a mermaid with his push-up prowess amongst the dolphin pods.
    Ever seen a pod after posiedon is done with one of them?

First the look like this pOd, then they look like pUd.

Fit to Surf is a good book with some ideas about exercises you can do to help your surfing. I was into CrossFit for a while, but I can't afford it right this moment, but I found that to be tremendously helpful with my surfing. Let me much more explosive and able to surf for longer.

crossfit ...

thats all i gotta say.

google it

Images
    I'll have one large cup of Crossfit Juice please. I'd like to practice exercising to be the best exerciser!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Fit to Surf is a good book with some ideas about exercises you can do to help your surfing. I was into CrossFit for a while, but I can't afford it right this moment, but I found that to be tremendously helpful with my surfing. Let me much more explosive and able to surf for longer.
    That is a great book, and it has burpees in it, which really help the pop ups. Swim alot (2000 meters 3 x week), paddle, mountain bike, indo board, tai chi, yoga. ( All low impact for an old dude, but interval training keeps the cardio intensity at a high level ). AND: "I smoke 2 joints in the morning...."

I joined a cross fit gym briefly. It was cool for a while, then the more I showed up, the more they absorbed me into their cult. Eventually they put me on a diet. Sure whatever. I saw one of the guys out one night and he seriously gave me a lecture about drinking and the diet and being part of their group. When I went back, they were all like "hey we heard you ran into Mike" and then just gave me a group intervention about what drinking does to my body, and gave me some extra credit type sh*t to do for the diet. I just wanted to climb some ropes and sh*t, but noooooo. That was the last they saw of your boy Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I joined a cross fit gym briefly. It was cool for a while, then the more I showed up, the more they absorbed me into their cult. Eventually they put me on a diet. Sure whatever. I saw one of the guys out one night and he seriously gave me a lecture about drinking and the diet and being part of their group. When I went back, they were all like "hey we heard you ran into Mike" and then just gave me a group intervention about what drinking does to my body, and gave me some extra credit type sh*t to do for the diet. I just wanted to climb some ropes and sh*t, but noooooo. That was the last they saw of your boy Lee.
    did you tell mike that the jerk store called for him?