LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LeastCoast View Post
    Me and my buddies pretty much recite all the classics from Nova Scotia's finest, the "Trailer Park Boys."
    We clear peaks pretty quick.
    Love this show! cant wait for season 8!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    I chew tobacki every time I paddle out, somewhat of a ritual, Copenhagen Long Cut if you want to get technical about it...so I'm constantly spitting...this technique has never cleared any peaks to my knowledge. Just sayin', this mofo be sprayin'.
    Yeah I dip Kodiak and my buddies think it's crazy how I surf and dip at the same time. You are the only other person I have heard that dips and surfs too!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    The ultimate crowd control tactic is dropping doo doo turds out the pant leg of your suit and then claim it as if it was the most shred gnar accomplishment in history.
    Every time I think about this, I crack up...

I spit while surfing too, but dippin? Dip juice is f-n nasty. I used to clean up at a lumberyard before I was old enough to use the saws... The foreman dipped a lot, and had a spittoon bucket. I spilled the bucket in myself once. GROSS.

Still... it's a big ocean. There's probably also 300 gallons of cetacean spooge for every ounce of Koki-dip spooge, so it's all good. Stay spitting my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah I dip Kodiak and my buddies think it's crazy how I surf and dip at the same time. You are the only other person I have heard that dips and surfs too!
    We're a dying breed...literally...lmao.

Yeah, I think there's a very limited amount of us out there, ran into a guy out in the water a couple weeks ago and he said " damn, I thought I was the only guy who dipped while they surfed",

needless, I say more (from the archives of the ShredMachine)

I told him, nah, been doing it for years.

Had a guy who was amazed that I was packin' a phatty one day ask me if I was worried about swallowing it, but hell I never swallowed the sh!t and I've been doing it since I was in 8th grade..haha.

Watch that Kodiak, my man...I dipped it for a year or two and that sh!t tore my gums up pretty good, I think it's got more fiberglass in it...and good god, that sh!t smells so f'n bad..lol.

Got to love it, though...nothing better than surfing with a lipper!

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Every time I think about this, I crack up...

I spit while surfing too, but dippin? Dip juice is f-n nasty. I used to clean up at a lumberyard before I was old enough to use the saws... The foreman dipped a lot, and had a spittoon bucket. I spilled the bucket in myself once. GROSS.

Still... it's a big ocean. There's probably also 300 gallons of cetacean spooge for every ounce of Koki-dip spooge, so it's all good. Stay spitting my friends.
    Cheers, Slashdog.

And I do agree, spilling the **** on you is nasty, especially when it's not your own.

My buddy's sister was at a party years ago and picked up a beer can that she thought was filled with beer and started drinking it, yup it was dip spit and she hurled immediately.

My brother & his baseball teammates couldn't wait to dip in HS. Big league chew man!
    Sure enough, the day came along & they were dipping & chewin'. Unfortunately, no one told them to spit.

Oh...yah....most of them were swallowing the chewbazzz as they went; & those dudes were were puking into the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by In the Soup View Post
    Love this show! cant wait for season 8!
    It's gonna be pretty facked if you ask me.

surf at night.

Make a floating rubber version of that big green turd from the "Fall 2013" thread and tow it behind your board.

a few years ago at a surf beach, a buddy and i staged a full on fake fist fight over and alleged drop in. after that we got plenty of waves.