LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Last fall: 8/10
    This fall: 4/10 (though I am missing a bit over here in Germany)

This summer: 2/10

Images
    Brew- been keeping it lean and green amigo, trying to shed some pounds for more speed.

MIS- thank you for that wonderful link, I'll be checking that site pretty regularly now.

34thSt- that's why I posted the turd. A couple HH days this fall, which I'm extremely grateful for, but man, not one major swell event yet. I'm starting to get nervous.

Godspeed PJB.

SS, I do what I can, that was for Emass too

Images
    Much appreciated. And man, last fall was soooo good.

Images
    MIS-13, besides talking aboot fantasy utopias, every other post you be posting seems to have a sexual nature to it. First of all, let me remind you this is a family surf predictin' website full of impressionable youngins and teens with many erections and confused feelings. Your sex talk may inspire sex assaults and perversion.....possibly crimes against nature. YEAH, those southerners know what I am talkin' aboot!! OMG LOOK, Erock's blushing right now. Alcohol and farm animals.......

Also, all of this talk and links aboot va jay jay has NYNJ wondering whether you are overcompensating due to your propensity to frequent adult bookstore video booths with dudes looking for fellatio. I don't know, but Jesus wouldn't go to those places.

I have found during my semi-many years that dudes who constantly talk aboot va jay jay(especially dudes over thirty), constantly brag aboot their "conquests," or dudes who are vehemently anti-gay usually lead secret lives. They try and throw people off, so they don't get wacked-off, by a mob of conservatives.

Oh man, relax. I'm just messing with you, MIS-13. Ok, throw your best insult, but I will be banning myself for two days to two months beacause I deserve it....... I'm bad...very bad. And all I ever wanted from this site was for Erock to accept me and love me. He doesn't even know I'm alive. That hurts. Hurts real bad, mans.

I know it's wrong, but being banned feels so good. I can't live without it. I need it. I'll take it anyway I can get it.

no conquests, no bragging
    I came here to be entertained as I have said, I also like to share entertainment.
    Hopefully you enjoyed it to.
    I am surrounded by bikinis all the time and it doesn't get old, its a constant source of distraction and beauty.
    South Florida and HI have the hotties rocking Brazilian cuts, its just wonderful

and if you dont like chicks....well, not that there is anything wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    SS, I do what I can, that was for Emass too
    Much appreciated MIS-13! Way to start the weekend off with some split tail.

We had an amazing window of wind from Sandy on last late fall early winter. Was 4 swells like this back to back to back. Rare case where we get better winds than jersey and carolina, doesn't happen often. I'm calling it so good because you just don't get this combo of size/perfection often, let alone so many times in a row like we did. It was super consistant early fall. You guys up north were unfortunately dealing with post Sandy issues and continued **** winds while we sat on the bottom of the lows getting NW winds.

Guess in hindsight, this summer and early fall are just dues we owed!!

Pic cred to Mitchell who was nursing an ear back to health after getting the old drill treatment. I hope for the same run this year when you go back for round two

^^^ Dam that's nice

Images
    Those NW winds were a blessing in southern RI too...even found a clean spot to paddle out the day before Sandy...maybe you're right and we're just paying the piper now.