LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Attachment 9193

With the exception of a few days, pretty much this.

I think the green tint is from either his vitamin rich diet or severe dehydration.
    Last edited by Charles Taylor; Oct 25, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Last fall: 8/10
    This fall: 4/10 (though I am missing a bit over here in Germany)

This summer: 2/10
    I was living in Germany in '62 near Frankfurt. I was 7 when we were rousted up at night and told to grab out schitt and run out to a field to be flown out of WWiii. I remember thinking I was finally going to fly in a helicopter. Then the ruskies blinked (blanked?) and the world was safe again. except I didn't get my helicopter ride. Dashed a little boy hopes and dreams with a thoughtless act. Only in 'Merka!

And I rate this whole year as the worse ever for me. that's from '74, including the horrible wave drought of '85.

So far this fall (beginning 9/21), conditions in VB have generally been either choppy and disorganized or swimming pool flat - with a few fun periods sneaking in here and there. Right now, we're in the middle of a week long plus f-l-a-t spell. Getting in a lot of jogging and push-ups lately. This is only my second Fall surfing, but I doubt it's been as good as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Attachment 9193
    With the exception of a few days, pretty much this.
    Well, I sure hope you're feeling better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I think the green tint is from either his vitamin rich diet or severe dehydration.
    And to think...there's a bunch of cats here thinking you don't know schitt!!